An upstairs self contained 3 bedroom house overlooks its own parklike setting with manicured lawn, a dam, outdoor entertaining area, all with a sub-tropical bushland backdrop. A teahouse on a jetty above the dam, is a lovely spot to relax with a cuppa. Abundant birdlife will keep you busy identifying kookaburras, kingfishers, fairy wrens, finches and robins, you may even see a kangaroo grazing in the grass around dusk.
A truly unique holiday experience, Tumbi Hideaway gives you best of all worlds. Beach or Bush, Restaurant or BBQ, Shops or silence. You decide.
The living quarters of Tumbi Hideaway is best described as a renovated north facing 1950s farm home nestled against acres of natural Australian bush. Inside has polished floorboards throughout and a timber kitchen with pantry, two large open plan living areas made up as two lounge areas, dining area and TV area. Off the kitchen area is a deck that also leads to the laundry room with toilet. Bathroom consists of a vanity with sink, toilet, bath and separate shower. Hallway leading to the three bedrooms has a utility closet and separate linen closet. Bedroom 1 has a built in robe and queen bed. Bedroom 2 has a tallboy and a double bed, while bedroom 3 easily caters up to four children having three single beds one of the singles is a trundle with a pullout single mattress and a built in robe. Outside you have your own paved area with gas BBQ and picnic table next to the dam and tea-house. The property is completely serviced by council water and waste utilities.
Please bring your own sheets and towels. Details of local linen hire company available upon request.
Tumbi Hideaway is available all year round with each season bringing out a unique beauty.
- Fresh Eggs at the end of the road You can pat the horses on the way down
- 2 mins to Mingara Recreation Club which includes, Dining, Entertainment, Gym and Olympic, leisure and Hydro Therapy Pool, Post Office and Bottle Shop
- 2 mins to McDonalds, KFC, Dominos, Subway and Noodle House, DVD Store
- 5 mins to Bay Village Shopping Centre and Cresthaven Shopping Centre
- 10 mins to the best beaches on the Central Coast
- 5/15 mins to Cinemas, Bowling Alley, Putt Putt,
- 15 mins to Westfield Tuggerah and Erina Fair
- 15 mins to Terrigal or The Entrance
- 10/30 mins from and a large choice of Golf Courses.
- 40 mins to The Hunter Valley Vineyards, Newcastle, Airport
- 60 mins from Sydney depending where and traffic, Airport / 1.5 hrs
- 0 mins to just relax.