Located in a quiet residential area within a few minutes’ walk to the popular shopping strip of Umina Beach. An easy 10-12 minute walk to the golden sands, this new, three bedroom front villa is awaiting your enjoyment. Perfect for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway all year round!
This lovely, north facing villa has open plan living and dining opening out to a covered patio and grassed area. A fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space makes for easy meal preparation.
Take a leisurely walk to patrolled local beaches, shopping centre, sports ground, tennis courts, skate boarding and children's park, not forgetting the choice of waterfront restaurants and cafes. Or, take a short drive to nearby Ettalong, Pearl and Patonga Beaches and bushwalking trails.
Ideal for families, sleeping accommodation includes:
* Main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, king bed (or 2 x singles) and built in robes, comfortably sleeping 2 x adults.
* Second bedroom has queen bed and built in robes, comfortably sleeping 2 x adults.
* Third bedroom has been set up for the kids, with double bunk bed, single bed and single trundle bed, comfortably sleeping either 2 x adults or up to 4 x children.
Other Living Features:
* En-suite with shower, toilet and hairdryer
* Main bathroom with shower, toilet and bath tub
* Gas cook top, microwave, electric oven, fridge and dishwasher
* Tea and coffee making facilities
* Lock up garage
* Laundry with top loading washing machine and dryer
* Drying courtyard with washing line
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Bed linen and bath towels provided on request
* Security gate and garage access
* Only two villas on the block
WEEKENDS = 2 x night minimum stay (Friday and Saturday night)
LONG WEEKENDS = 3 x night minimum stay (Friday, Saturday and Sunday night)
MIDWEEK = 2 x nights minimum stay (Monday – Thursday)
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS = Usually 5 x night minimum stay.
Deposit bond required: $500 (standard)
THIS PROPERTY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS including "boys" or “girls” weekends, hens or bucks nights, or "schoolies" holidays.
SORRY, NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS. NO SMOKING PLEASE.
Please respect our neighbours by keeping noise to minimal levels at night.
Thank you for your cooperation and happy holidays!