Set high in the trees of Bouddi National Park with stunning uninterrupted views over Hardy's Bay this comfortable house is perfect for a family holiday or two couples sharing.
The main house above has -
- queen bedroom with water views and private deck,
- double bedroom with forest views
- flexible study/bedroom with single bed or double click-clack sofa bed, workdesk and water views.
- full well equipped kitchen with stone bench in open plan living /dining area.
- large two way bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC.
The studio below has-
- queen bedroom, tea making facility and fridge
- ensuite bathroom
Extra beds may be available by arrangement-please enquire.
Entertainment - large plasma TV, mini stereo system where you can plug in ipod/iphone and DVD player.
Local attractions- close to Wagstaffe Ferry stop connecting to Ettalong and Palm Beach, adjoining Bouddi National Park, 5 min drive to patrolled Killcare Beach and Putty Beach, 10 min walk to Lobster Beach. Local Club with Bistro, several places to eat and excellent shop at Hardy's Bay. village shop/cafe in Wagstaffe - a couple of minutes walk.
Warnings- The house is high in the trees and accessed by a number of steps or an electronic inclinator- very useful for your luggage even if you prefer the exercise. It is not recommended for children under 5 due to the steep nature of the property although there is a child safety gate available. Similarly whilst there is off street parking for two cars the access is steep and not suitable for very low wheel-base vehicles.
This is a non smoking property.
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"