Situated 90 minutes from Sydney CBD, this serene and picturesque property offers privacy and tranquillity.
Take in incredible valley vistas whilst relaxing on the balcony and look out for wombats, wallabies, lyrebirds and bush turkeys. Occasionally there are cows or horses in the paddocks. Watch the sky come alive with stars at night and spot wildlife including the occasional deer.
If you're feeling energetic walk along the 2km creek that borders our property spotting platypus and bird life. You can jump straight into our clean and refreshing creek to cool off in summer. Stroll amongst our Olives taking in the 300 trees that make up this very pretty and meditative grove. For the very energetic head out the gate straight onto the Great North Walk to The Basin. Or take advantage of the many attractions listed below.
The house enjoys a pretty sunlight filled lounge/ dining area with beautiful views from every window. The newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, complete with fluffy towels, give the house that touch of luxury. A large open fireplace completes the experience either for romance or a fireside chat with friends. Heating and air conditioning make life comfortable in both summer and winter.
There are 3 double bedrooms all with ultra comfortable queen beds. Linen and towels are provided. The modern kitchen and bathroom are stocked with all the amenities that will make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Cedar Brush Creek is situated in the beautiful Yarramalong Valley and is bordered by the popular recreation areas of the Watagan State Forest, Olney State Forest and Wyong State Forest.
There is no mobile reception but there is a landline and wifi on site.
Local attractions include:
* Treetops Adventure park located 20 km away
* Ourimbah State Forest world class mountain bike trails
* Yarramalong Store and cafe- just 10 minutes away for casual lunch or restaurant dinner
* Visit historic Wollombi only 40 minutes away for lunch, craft shops and wine tasting
* Amazement family fun park
* Springs Golf Club and restaurant
* Historic Barnabas Church 5 minutes away
* Wyong Old Dairy for breakfast, lunch, chocolate shop and cheese shop
* Glenworth Valley for canoeing, horse riding and quad bikes
* Paintball venue 20 minutes away
* 30 minutes to Westfield Tuggerah and cinemas
Location shoots and Photography
We allow location shoots and photography on the farm and in the Olive Grove by arrangement.
For latest photos and updates:
Follow us on Facebook by liking our page: Cedar Tree Farm
Follow us on Instagram: @CedarTreeFarm