Renovated fully furnished single storey terrace in the centre of Bathurst built around 1890. With high ceilings and ceiling roses, this character filled home is perfect for 2 couples or a small family. An extra QS bed is available with advance notice. With only a few minutes' walk to the town centre and a range of restaurants and cafes or less than a 5 minute drive to Mt Panorama this charming house is ideally located.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Stylishly appointed bedrooms queen beds in both rooms
- Separate office/study with desk and chair
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Laundry with washer and dryer, plus additional shower over claw-foot bath
- Backyard with carport for off-street parking
- Gas heater in kitchen
- Wood fire wood supplied in lounge and portable electric heaters in the bedrooms
- TV with DVD player
- Electric blankets on both beds
- Iron and ironing board
- Weekly servicing for longer stays
- 24 hour access
- Extra queen bed available with advanced notice additional fee applies
No smoking indoors. Minimum stay and prices apply for V8 race week.