Part of a 1920s Mary McKillop convent building set on 2 acres in rolling grazing country just 10 minutes drive from the outskirts of Orange. Close to three on vineyard tasting rooms and an easy drive to Mount Canobalas.
There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom, lounge room, bathroom, seperate entrance, courtyard and kitchenette.
The site also includes two 2 bedroom cottages that are available to rent.
There is an 1885 church building on site.
Breakfast is provided in the former cafe building or breakfast basics in the rooms.
Reverse cycle air conditioned.