This 3 Bedroom fully furnished, self-contained Town house is located in Wolfram St, Broken Hill North.
Close to the School of the Air, Aquatic Center, Race Course and Junction Hotel and just 2km from the CBD
This house is perfect for groups of people attending events, as well as family's looking for affordable accommodation with space to move.
The house has ample off street parking, One undercover bay with parking yard space for small trucks and/or trailers, horse floats etc, which also makes it ideal for businesses to use for employee accommodation.
The house includes many features such as
- All linen, towels and basic amenities supplied.
- Sleep up to 10 people.
Two queen size bed and 3 single beds; a double sofa bed and a single trundle for extra guest
- Two living areas
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen.
- Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave
- One main bathroom inside; additional toilet outside.
- Outhouse Laundry Iron, Ironing board, Cloths rack and Clothes Line
- Caters for babies with porta-cot and a basic high chair provided no additional cost.
- Entertaining area with Table, BBQ and Small trampoline.
- Off Street Parking with fenced in backyard.
PETS are welcome, but we do request that animals stay outdoors and please notify when booking.
MINIMUM 4 NIGHT stay apply for Easter and Christmas Period
MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS for St Pats Races, Ag Fair, Show and Queens Birthday Weekend.
Thornton house is available for both Short and Long Term Stays, with extended period rates negotiable.
1 nights last minute booking will be considered, however will have an addition cleaning charge involved.