Foley’s is the perfect holiday destination for families, small groups, and couples, with four bedrooms, large open plan country kitchen, dining and adjoining living room with a slow combustion wood heater.
Just a 2.45 hour drive from Sydney CBD and a 15 minute drive from Oberon.
• Charming farmhouse with all amenities
• Peaceful and beautiful views across the tablelands.
• Mountain climate with occasional snow falls in winter.
• Landscaped garden with full size tennis court.
• Centrally located to Mayfield Gardens, Jenolan Caves, Oberon Dam and many other recreational pursuits.
Our four bedroom self-contained homestead offers the perfect country retreat. Features include:
• Large open plan country kitchen, with cook-top, oven, microwave and appliances.
• Two bathrooms.
• Slow combustion wood heater with fire wood supplied.
• Flat screen TV.
• Four bedrooms
• Linen and towels.
• Washing machine and dryer.
• Full size tennis court.
• Outside BBQ
• Landscaped garden
• Small dog friendly with enclosure.
• Large three car garage.
THINGS TO DO:
Foley’s is the perfect base from which to explore Oberon and surrounding districts.
• Explore the world famous Jenolan Caves which offers a labyrinth of stalactite lined limestone caves.
• See the beautiful world-class Mayfield Gardens – the 160 acre cool climate garden has many amazing features including boardwalks, fountains, ponds and a colonnade of London Plane trees.
• Hike around the Kanangra-Boyd National Park – view the golden cliffs and blue bushland or sit at the top of the majestic mountains.
• Kayak along Lake Oberon – take your kayak and paddle over the water of picturesque Lake Oberon or go fishing for trout along the banks of the lake.
• Go golfing at the Oberon Golf Course – Play a round on the beautiful 18 hole course along the foreshores of Lake Oberon.
• Region also offers fossicking, mountain biking, fly fishing, 4W driving and horse riding opportunities.