Luxurious four Bedroom, three bathroom contemporary house with spectacular views.
POOL and SPA COMING IN 2017
Set amongst the rolling hills of the picturesque Errudgere Valley, surrounded by the famous Mudgee Wineries sits this spacious house. Imagine yourself sipping on a glass of wine whilst enjoying the breath taking surrounds this property has to offer.
‘Abingdon House’ is a well-appointed four bedroom holiday home positioned on a scenic 25 acre property only a 9 minute drive to the centre of Mudgee.
Welcome in and we will take you on a tour of Abingdon House...
After a stroll down the rose lined entrance you will enter an expansive open plan living and dining area filled with natural light streaming through beautiful French doors. Enjoy the bamboo floors, fully ducted air conditioning and French-made Cheminees Chazells fire place. The living area effortlessly flows out to an entertaining area perfect for taking in the views and relaxing with friends and family.
The eastern wing of the house consists of the master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite containing; bath, shower and under floor heating, as well as another bedroom. The western wing of the house has another two well sized bedrooms both with their own ensuites and either French doors or large windows so you can enjoy the peaceful country side.
Explore the open paddocks and bush of this beautiful 25 acre property, spend your time sampling the world class food and wine that Mudgee has to offer, then relax by the fire place with a bottle of complimentary bubbly. It doesn't get better than this
Eat, Drink, Relax at Abingdon House.
Catering packages available – Ask us for details.
Abingdon House Features
- A true feeling of light and space with an open plan design
- French-made Cheminees Chazells fire to provide cosy winter warmth
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year round comfort
- Bamboo flooring
- Custom built kitchen, high grade appliances including induction cooktop, sensor range hood, integrated dishwasher, pyrolytic oven and magnificent solid granite bench tops. There is an enormous walk in pantry and a glass splashback adds the finishing touch of class
- The open plan living area merges with the outdoor alfresco dining and entertaining area through multiple French doors
- Master suite with a walk in robe and full ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating
- Three further bedrooms, two have ensuite bathrooms
- Each bedroom enjoys views over the property
- Great size laundry with built in cupboards and fourth toilet
- 55" LCD TV with DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Wifi Charges apply, please enquire for more info