This very centrally located two-storey apartment is in the heart of Orange, and accommodates up to 6 guests.
Five Ways Apartment is the perfect location for the business traveller, or for a family or friends getaway!! Just a short stroll to restaurants, cafe's, supermarkets, shopping centres, the cinema or the bakery.
- Bedroom 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 Double Bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge, stove, microwave and LCD TV
- Lounge Room with leather lounge, recliner chairs and LCD TV
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and clothes airer
- reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- all beds fitted with electric blankets through winter months
- free WIFI
- off street parking for two vehicles
- barbeque on front verandah
- all linen and towels, and basic toiletries are provided
- coffee, tea, sugar and milk are provided
- strictly non-smoking
- no pets allowed
Please note this apartment is two storey - there are stairs which may not be suitable for very young children or the elderly.
Rates listed are for 4 guests. Minimum stay of 2 nights.
There is no charge for guests under the age of two when providing your own portocot and bedding.
Additional charges apply for provision of roll away bed or portocot, for additional guests.
Discounts apply for stays in excess of one week. Long term stay available over Christmas holidays. Please enquire.
What Orange Has To Offer
Within walking distance are IGA and Aldi Supermarkets, Roberts Bakery or the Hot Bread Shop, Robertson Park, plenty of restaurants choices, as well as pubs and coffee shops.
Check out the Orange Visitor Centre on the corner of Byng and Peisley Streets for tourist information and maps, as well as souvenir and gift ideas.
- Several wineries (wine tasting and tours available)
- Cook Park - check out the guildry with homemade local crafts and baking
- Botanical Gardens
- Adventure Playground
- Mount Canobolas lookout and Lake Canobolas
- Gosling Creek (a lovely walk, playground and bbqs)
- Duntryleague, Wentworth and Bloomfield Golf Courses
- Ophir Recreational Reserve
- Borenore Caves
- Orange Regional Gallery
- Charles Sturt University
- Orange Olympic pool and indoor Aquatic Centre
- Ten pin bowling
- Orange Mini Golf (61-89 Warrendine Street)
- Odeon 5 Cinema only one block away (43 William Street)
Orange hosts Slow Summer, Food Week, Wine Week, Farmers Market (2nd Saturday of every month) and the Field Days (October) just to name a few. A drive to Millthorpe historical village is also recommended. Orange is approximately 3 1/2 hours from Sydney or Canberra.