This three bedroom house is fully serviced and is located in Orange's CBD, opposite Kelly's Hotel.
Mary's Place Orange has a kitchen, bath, two dining and family areas, a double garage and secure offstreet parking fenced for pet safety.
This accommodation sleeps eight in comfort and the family dog.
Yes, PETS ARE WELCOME and sleep in their own cosy lined garage.
- One block from CBD / railway station
- Outdoor couryard, laundry, lockable garage
- Three queen Koil beds plus a double bed pull-out sofa
- Two 900mm plasma TV, DVD players
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, the movies and parks
- 10 minutes to medical services, tourist drives and vineyards
MARY'S IS PET FRIENDLY, so everyone gets to holiday on real grass in a securely fenced backyard.
Pet bedding and bowls are safely stowed in the lined double garage. No pets inside please.
Mary's is also surrounded by many beautiful streets and parks - ideal for "walkies".
FULLY SERVICED. IDEAL FOR LONG AND SHORT STAYS AND SMALL GROUPS
What to see and do -
Discover Orange's secrets and enjoy shopping, culinary delights and exploring the region's scenic routes by car, bike or foot. For more ideas -
- Contact Orange Visitor's Centre for current events
- Try award winning restaurants and cafes - bookings advised
- See Brand Orange for local festivals and events celebrating our renewed food and wine culture
- Visit the Orange Farmers Markets
- Visit surrounding villages such as Millthorpe and Carcoar or try the many cellar doors
- Walk or cycle the many trails and tree lined streets, or enjoy a cosy night in.
Tariff etc -
1. Weekend and mid-week stays are for a minimum of two nights. $250 per night.
2. Long weekends stays are for a minimum of three nights. $300 per night.
3. Week long stays of 7 nights are $1500
4. Bookings of five or more days receive a discounted rate - POA
5. We also charge $100 per stay for Linen cleaning costs
Please note - a refundable bond is required at the time of booking.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
We require a 50 deposit at the time of the booking. The balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made 14 days or less from your arrival date then 100 payment is required to make the booking.
We accept direct deposit for payments. Please contact us for details and to make arrangements.
Cancellation / Amendment Policy
The deposit is fully refundable if cancellation / amendment occurs more than 21 days prior to your arrival. If less than 21 days notice from arrival is given then the deposit and any other payment is refunded in the event another guest rebooks the dates.
If the dates are not rebooked the deposit is retained by Mary's Place Orange, and 50 of any additional payments will be refunded.
Mary's Place has the right to cancel or reject a booking at any time. Guests will be notified of any amendments with as much notice as possible, and we will try to find you alternative accommodation.