This outstanding home boasts 4 double bedrooms plus a separate 2-bedroom private guest quarters.
Offering both relaxed and formal living and entertaining, as well as a swimming pool, tennis court and beautiful gardens, the homestead is situated on 100 acres, just 5 minutes from the centre of Orange.
Close to the area's famed wineries, hatted restaurants and three golf courses including the renowned Duntryleague, plus boutique shops, bars and restaurants, "Willowood" provides guests with a stunning escape in one of NSW's prettiest towns.
- Quality timber floors and inclusions plus 3.0+ metre ceilings throughout
- Elegant formal sitting room with large, open fireplace
- Stunning formal dining room overlooking garden and tennis court
- Enormous master bedroom with King-size bed, en-suite and bay window
- 3 additional double bedrooms all with storage made up with luxury linen and duvets
- Spacious Italian marble bathroom, leadlight windows, vanity, shower, sunken bathtub shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and bath soap provided, as well as luxury bath sheets and towels
- Bright, sunny kitchen with stove top, oven, microwave, dishwasher, two fridges, Nespresso machine pods provided, along with other basics such as coffee, tea, sugar, S&P, olive oil, breakfast spreads, milk & bread
- Kitchen leads to an open-plan casual family dining room
- Comfortable television room with DVD player
- Large, North-facing family/sunroom with 2nd television area including DVD and sound system
- Huge laundry with quality Miele appliances for guests' use washer plus dryer
- Good selection of books and an assortment of board games to enjoy during your stay
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and Radiant wall panel heaters throughout entire main house
- 4-burner gas BBQ for outdoor dining
- Mature gardens, parkland and lawns plus extensive paved areas
- Large rose gardens filled with David Austin roses
- Kids play equipment including swings, slide and cubby house
- Rugby/Soccer /AFL goal posts plus half-length cricket pitch
- In-ground swimming pool with adjacent shower, toilet, extra laundry
- Grass tennis courts with hit-up wall and floodlights for night tennis some racquets and balls provided
- Separate private guest quarters with 2 bedrooms and own bathroom included in rental
- Evening entertainment in town a breeze only 5-10 minutes home by taxi
- Child friendly house contains 2 x portocots plus a high chair; babysitters can also be organised upon request
- Family of kangaroos on the property plus extensive wildlife
Main house contains:
- 1 master bedroom with King-size bed and ensuite plus single bed + pullout mattress, ideal for small children
- 2 bedrooms with Queen-size beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 x single beds
Adjacent cottage contains:
- 1 bedroom with Queen-size bed
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Private bathroom
Please note that long weekends and special events require a minimum booking and prices are subject to change. If you are interested in holding an event at the property, please contact Sally directly for conditions and pricing.
We regret that we do not allow pets to stay at the property as this is a working farm and we run livestock close to the house paddock. We apologise for any inconvenience.