Forest Edge Estate house is a four bedroom home on the northern slopes of Mount Canobolas.
Blessed with fantastic vistas, overlooking the vineyard from every room, the homestead offers the chance to enjoy a vineyard lifestyle while on holidays. The house has a fantastic relaxed modern atmosphere with the warmth and comfort of country life. Positioned on the crest of a ridge and facing northeast, benefiting from all day sun, all year round.
Forest Edge is a working vineyard, so as well as a sneak peak at vineyard life, comes the odd tractor passing through. Additionally at vintage, mid Feb thru to May, there will be picking crews and the opportunity to watch the harvesting of the winegrapes, all from your balcony.
- A king size master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and views to the north over the vines of Forest Edge
- One queen sized bedroom with private vineyard vista
- Two smaller bedrooms with queen sized beds with vineyard views
- All bedrooms come with fresh linen, pillows and electric blankets and queen size mattresses
- Additional to the master ensuite, there is a main bathroom with spa and shower + a separate W.C.
- Full laundry facilities are available for those longer stays
- Open plan living and dining rooms flow to a large deck, all sharing stunning views over Forest Edge Vineyard
- Large cooks kitchen with six burner Ilve stove and oven, making those stay-in nights a delight.
- The kitchen has all the essentials you need
- The house offers a slow combustion wood fireplace, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Pet friendly house, for those house trained guests, fully fenced home yard.
- Outdoor barbecue area, with gas barbecue and dining for eight
- Ideally sleeps 6 guests, with capacity for 8 guests.
Location + Nearby
- 12 Km From Orange City Centre or 14 minutes drive. via google maps
- 3 min drive to the peak of Mount Canobolas
- Many bush walks close by, our favourite finishes with a waterfall and stunning views over the state forest.
- Mount Canobolas State Conservation Area Website