Torodes is a beautifully renovated beach house located opposite the stunning white sand surfing beach of Catherine Hill Bay. The house has four bedrooms sleeping up to eight people, with wide shaded verandahs, large fenced gardens, and sweeping beach views from the upstairs room and balcony.
Torodes is literally moments from the sand and you can't stay any closer to the beach in all of Catho. It is just 90 minutes drive north from the Sydney CBD. The heritage-listed village of Catherine Hill Bay consists of less than 150 houses, and is one of the oldest communities in the Lake Macquarie area.
Catherine Hill Bay is in the Hunter Valley Region of NSW and has recently been recognised for its outstanding beauty in the book "101 Best Australian Beaches".
- Sleeps 8 people
- 4 bedrooms - 2 queen beds, 1 double bed & 2 single beds
- Open plan lounge & dining
- Ocean views from upstairs sunroom and balcony
- Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops
- Huge covered verandahs with hammock & BBQ
- 2 showers, 2 toilets - internal and external
- Large enclosed yard
- TV, DVD, Apple TV/Netflix/Stan
- Sound System with Bluetooth
- Wireless internet
- pet friendly
- Complimentary Sydney Morning Herald delivered on Sat & Sun morning.
Across the road, the southern end of Catherine Hill Bay beach is patrolled from October to April. Recreational activities include swimming, surfing, fishing and coastal walks. The village is also surrounded by native bushland and is a great base for bushwalking and bird watching.
The local pub, The Wallarah Hotel, is a short walk away. In nearby Swansea you can find
supermarkets, a newsagency, bakery, banks, pharmacies, cafes and a post office.
Pillows, doonas and full bed linen and bath towels are provided.