You will love the peace and simplicity of this comfortable family beach house. Built as the 1904 Post Office, our house still has the original clapboard walls and tallow wood floors.
Perfect for everyone, including young families or elderly people, the house is on one level. Pets are welcome if kept outside. The back yard is great for croquet, petanque or back-yard cricket.
The house has three bedrooms, an open plan living area, wrap-around deck and separate living room.
* 2 queen-sized beds
* 1 set of double bunks (double bed plus single) and single bed
* Three-way bathroom (separate toilet)includes claw foot bath and shower
* Outdoor bbq area with outdoor table setting and umbrella
* Wrap-around covered deck with more seating
* Washing machine and dryer
* Pot-belly stove