SPECIAL OFFER - WEEKENDS - includes FREE SUNDAY NIGHT or late checkout (May - Nov
minimum 2 night booking)
Federation House - circa 1907 - fully renovated - bespoke furniture - close to vineyards, concert venues & golf courses!
PRICED FOR 6 GUESTS - MAXIMUM CAPACITY 8 - EXTRA COST >6
'House on the Hill' is a fully renovated and extended 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with all original features. Tastefully furnished to a high standard with antique and bespoke lead light furniture, OPEN LOG FIRE and large covered verandahs. Relax and enjoy your break with a nice glass of wine on the back verandah in the evening or enjoy a coffee and watch the sun rise.
We received a 9.3/10 INTERNATIONAL AWARD from a high profile booking website IN DECEMBER 2015. This was achieved by extremely happy guests constantly reviewing and giving the property this high rating. STAYZ REVIEWS ARE 5*!
INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
All linen and towels are provided along with chocolates and a selection of herbal teas, tea, Nescafe, filter coffee, herbs and spices, spray oil, cling wrap, alfoil, paper towel, oven bags, salt & pepper.
* 3 bedrooms (2 X Queen bedroom, 1 King - can be split to singles for extra charge)
* Day bed in Family room/dining area (expands to queen bed suits 2 - extra charge)
* Mirrored built in wardrobes - King bedroom
* Family bathroom with shower, toilet & handbasin (laundry facilities in a cupboard)
* Ensuite - Queen bedroom
* Loungeroom with club sofa lounge
* Formal Dining room with table & 6 chairs
* New Large flat screen TV with built in DVD
* Fanlights in all rooms and back verandah
* New large reverse cycle air-conditioner in open lounge area and bedroom (King)
* Gourmet kitchen with fan-forced oven, microwave, glass cooktop
* Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
* Asian cookware (wok, rice cooker, bowls, chopsticks, bamboo steamer)
* Covered verandah with outdoor setting for 6 and gas BBQ
'House on the Hill' is located in a PEACEFUL AND QUIET STREET and within walking distance to the heart of the Cessnock town centre where there are many cafes and pubs offering fantastic gourmet food options and shops.
Whenever you visit, for a weekend or a week, a warm welcome awaits you.
WHAT TO DO & SEE
Just look at all the things to do in the Hunter Valley:
Wineries - wine tours and transport available
World class Concert Venues
Hunter Valley Gardens - a must see
World Class Golf Courses
Hot Air Ballooning
Scenic and Joy flights, Helicopter flights
Great local wineries
Horse and Trail riding
Cheese and Olive Tasting
Beer Tasting at 2 local breweries
Excellent diversity of quality restaurants
Morpeth Heritage Village
Check out 'The Hunter Blackboard' on the internet!!!
Watagan Mountains - extensive mountain tracks - walking and cycling 4 wheel-driving, lookouts, picnic areas and attractions
40 minutes to Newcastle CBD
1.5 hours to Wahroonga
45 minutes to Central Coast
1 hour to Port Stephens/Nelson Bay
2 hours to Sydney Airport
HOW TO BOOK
Bookings can be made by:
* PIN PAYMENT (+1.9%)
* BOOK NOW button on our secure website (+3%)
* Direct payment into our account (an invoice and receipt is issued on receipt of monies)
* PayPal (+3%)
THINGS TO NOTE:
1 night bookings for Monday to Thursday inclusively, MINIMUM 2 night BOOKING WEEKENDS!
CORPORATE BOOKINGS WELCOME - VERY COMPETITIVE - ASK!!