Bellbird Charm is located at The Gateway to The Hunter Valley Wine Country.
Only a short drive to local wineries, concert venues and other attractions listed below. As well as a 1 minute walk to the local Bellbird club and Bellbird pub that have fantastic meals and entertainment and also Bellbirds local convenient stores such as take away, fruit and vegg store, butcher, newsagency, bottle shop and service station.
Bellbird Charm is a family friendly home in a relaxing and quiet place.
Fully self contained house that sleeps up to 8 people with all linen, towels and condiments supplied.
This home features
- Spectacular outdoor entertaining area great for BBQ's and watching kids play on equipment
- 3 large bedrooms all have ceiling fans and floor to ceiling built- ins + study.
Bedroom 1 has a King size bed and air conditioner.
Bedroom 2 has a Queen size bed and air-conditioner.
Bedroom 3 has 1 Double bed and 2 Single size bedsone is a trundle.
All beds have pillows, doonas and linen supplied.
- Centrally located living room, with gas fire, perfect for the winter months also blue-ray player for your entertainment Please bring your own blue-ray movies
- Fully equipped spacious kitchen with a beautiful stone bench top including a freestanding 5 burner + wok burner wok included gas cook top with electric oven, dishwasher and Westinghouse 510L French Door Fridge
- Open plan to dining area, flowing out side to entertainment area
- Modern design bathroom with deep bath, large shower & double vanity
- Laundry containing washing machine, dryer plus all your washing needs
- Great play equipment to keep the children amused for hours
- Fully fenced yard safe for children.
- Portacot and high chair are available on request but need you own cot sheets
HUNTER VALLEY AND SURROUNDING ATTRACTIONS
What The Hunter Valley Wine Region has to offer just to name a few
Wineries - wine tours and transport available
World class Concert Venues
Hunter Valley Gardens - a must see
World Class Golf Courses
Hot Air Ballooning
Scenic and Joy flights, Helicopter flights
Great local wineries
Horse and Trail riding
Cheese and Olive Tasting
Beer Tasting at 2 local breweries
Some of the best restaurants in Australia if not the World
Morpeth : Heritage Village
Check out 'The Hunter Blackboard' on the internet
Watagan Mountains containing extensive mountain tracks, walking, cycling, 4 wheel-driving, lookouts, picnic areas and other attractions
40 minutes to Newcastle CBD
1.5 hours to Wahroonga
45 minutes to Central Coast
1 hour to Port Stephens/Nelson Bay
2 hours to Sydney Airport
BUS HIRE for WINE TOURS 14 SEATR BUS
Hunter Valley Country Stays also hires a 14 seater bus to take you on tours around the vine yards.
You can make your own intinery or use one of the tours with Hunter Valley Country Stays.
or Hunter Valley Wine and Country Tours
Bookings are required in advance so there is no disappointments.
If there is any thing I can help you with please ask.
Hunter Valley Country Stays