The Ridge Gloucester has recently been named as the Best People's Choice in NSW for the 2014 Stayz Group Awards which were announced on the 4th September.
Thank you to everyone who voted for us!
* Nestled on 100 acres on the northern side of the Bucketts with panoramic views of the district and overlooking the township of Gloucester.The Ridge provides the ulimate in a luxury getaway holiday.
* The Ridge is designed with a passive solar layout and materials by award winning Sydney architect. The Ridge is fully powered by a stand-alone solar power system. In fact the entire house is off the grid!
* The house consists of two pavilions with north facing aspects providing panoramic views from nearly every room. With sleeping for up to 10 people and 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms,the house is perfectly suited to accommodate groups of friends and/or families and is large enough for small conferences.
* The modern fully equipped kitchen boasts a 4mtr X 1.2mtr stainless steel island bench housing a gas cooktop, dishwasher and double sink.
* For your entertainment,a 46" LCD flat screen TV with surround sound system,a DVD and CD players are provided in the lounge room and a TV and DVD/VHS player are provided in the family room.
* To keep you cool in the summer,the house is provided with air conditioning in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas with overhead fans in the bedrooms and family rooms. To keep you cosy in the winter thermostat controlled underfloor heating is available right throughout the house.
Designed by award winning Sydney architect, Gareth Cole,
The Ridge combines state-of-the-art sustainable design with absolute luxury
A superb gourmet kitchen comprising of a large stainless steel island bench housing a gas cook top and dishwasher
Open plan lounge and dining area opening onto a large deck through bi-fold doors
Large deck with outdoor furniture and a stainless steel gas BBQ
Five elegantly styled bedrooms with sleeping for up to 10 guests
Three beautifully appointed bathrooms including a large deep bath in the main bedroom
Separate TV/family room with a flat screen TV/DVD
Outdoor fire-pit with rustic seating
Magestic views of the Barrington and Gloucester valleys
Complete privacy-entire property to yourselves (100 acres)
Eco friendly - entire house is off the grid
Rain water tanks service the entire house
The Ridge is an eco friendly accommodation property designed with a passive solar layout by award winning Sydney architect Gareth Cole. It runs on it's own stand-alone solar power system.
The house comfortably caters for up to 10 people. Whether its a romantic escape for two or a group of family and friends there is plenty of room for everyone.
The Ridge consists of two pavilions with north facing aspects providing panoramic views of the Barrington and Gloucester River Valleys.
The Ridge has 5 bedrooms.
Three bedrooms have a queen size bed in each room and two bedrooms have two singles in each room. There is also a fold out divan in the Family Room.
The first pavilion has a large open-plan lounge, dining and fully equipped gourmet kitchen. In the lounge area a 46" LCD flat screen TV with a surround sound speaker system, a DVD and CD player is provided for your enjoyment.
Sleeping areas in this pavillion consist of a beautiful queen suite with its own ensuite and a bright fresh bedroom with two single beds.
Also in this pavilion is a large modern laundry complete with washing machine and dryer for your convenience.