Close to concert venues, wineries and the best the Hunter has to offer... Block Eight Vineyard also offers seclusion, beauty and a classic rural setting that will exceed your expectations with a private vineyard, lakes, olive grove and scores of kangaroos that graze our open fields. Kids are welcome in the Farmhouse - visit with our pet goats, chooks, ducks and peacocks.
The Block Eight farmhouse has been recently renovated and is designed to feel like your home in the Hunter Valley with a fully equipped kitchen, Foxtel, large library of cookbooks, books and DVDs. Our guests receive Block Eight wine, cheese and home-baked treats on arrival. Breakfast is also included.
Our guest house sleeps six and comprises:
- 1 x Queen Master Suite with Ensuite
- 2 x Queen Rooms
- All bedrooms have windows onto covered verandah and expansive views to the olives and beyond
- Main bathroom has bath and separate WC
- Large open plan living / dining area
- Galley kitchen to satisfy discerning cooks
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- open wood fire wood supplied
- ample seating
- large outdoor deck
- covered verandah
- two ovens
- coffee machine
- pay television Foxtel
- extensive book, cookbook, CD and DVD libraries
- ample parking.
All linen is supplied.
Please note: we also have four self-contained villas at Block Eight and can sleep 14 adults comfortably. If you would like to book all of our accommodation for a special rate please let us know in your enquiry.
View the calendar below or make an enquiry to receive current tariffs and availability.
We have a minimum stay of 2 nights for most bookings.
Prices are for booking the entire house, regardless of how many people maximum 6 adults. Ask us about additional people.
Price includes breakfast per person for each morning + wine and cheese on arrival.