Close to concert venues, wineries and the best the Hunter has to offer... Block Eight Vineyard also offers seclusion, beauty and a classic rural setting that will exceed your expectations with a private vineyard, lakes, olive grove and scores of kangaroos that graze our open fields.
The Block Eight guest house has been recently renovated and is designed to feel like your home in the Hunter Valley with a fully equipped kitchen, Foxtel, large library of cookbooks, books and DVDs and a huge veggie patch to pick for your evening meal's ingredients. Our guests receive Block Eight wine, cheese and home-baked treats on arrival. Breakfast is also included.
Our guest house sleeps six and comprises:
- 1 x Queen Master Suite with Ensuite
- 2 x Queen Rooms
- All bedrooms have windows onto covered verandah and expansive views to the olives and beyond
- Main bathroom has bath and separate WC
- Large open plan living / dining area
- Galley kitchen to satisfy discerning cooks
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- open wood fire (wood supplied)
- ample seating
- large outdoor deck
- covered verandah
- two ovens
- coffee machine
- pay television (Foxtel)
- Wi Fi available
- extensive book, cookbook, CD and DVD libraries
- ample parking.
All linen is supplied.
Please note: we also have three self-contained villas at Block Eight and can sleep 12 adults comfortably. If you would like to book all of our accommodation for a special rate please let us know in your enquiry.
View the calendar below or make an enquiry to receive current tariffs and availability.
We have a minimum stay of 2 nights for any booking.
Prices are for booking the entire house, regardless of how many people (maximum 6 adults). Ask us about additional beds.
Price includes breakfast per person for each morning + wine and cheese on arrival.