Self-contained luxury in a bush setting. Our Barrington View villa at Block Eight is set on 100 acres and has an unbeatable vista – out over the main dam, Semillon vines and beyond to the Barrington Tops National Park. Our villas are for adults only (max. 2) but children are welcome in our Guest House.
A charming Australian bush-style villa on the outside and complete luxury on the inside with double insulation, two air conditioners and an open fire to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Barrington View has everything you need including:
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas oven, full-sized fridge, dishwasher; coffee machine)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both the living room and bedroom
- King size bed in separate bedroom
- Large two person spa bath and separate double shower
- Ample storage
- Large covered deck with lush lawn in front
- On site parking
- All linen supplied
- Breakfast supplied daily
- Block Eight wine and cheese on arrival
- Wi-Fi available
Perfect for couples wanting a private escape – you won’t want to leave. Check In is 3 pm, Check Out is 11 am
Location, Location, Location
Block Eight is situated at the northern top of the Hunter Valley wine region - affording you close proximity to the Hunter's main attractions (we are a ten minute drive to Hope Estate, Bimbadgen, Tempus Two and all the major wineries) yet set on a pristine bush block you'll feel miles away from the usual hustle and bustle of the Hunter.
Block Eight is 100 acres and consists of 15 acres of vineyard, 10 acres of olive groves, two enormous dams plus natural bushland, large veggie patch and orchard - it's our little piece of country paradise home to scores of kangaroos and other wildlife.
View the calendar below or make an enquiry to receive current tariffs and availability.
We have a 2 night minimum for all bookings.