Self-contained luxury in a bush setting. Our Tree Tops villa at Block Eight is set on 100 acres and has an unbeatable vista – surrounded by beautiful big trees and directly in front of our beautiful dam packed with birdlife. Our villas are for adults only max. 2 but children are welcome in our Farm House. We also offer our guests tours of local cellar doors and a restaurant shuttle service.
A charming Australian bush-style villa on the outside and complete luxury on the inside with double insulation, two air conditioners and an open fire to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Tree Tops has everything you need including:
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances gas oven, full-sized fridge, dishwasher; coffee machine
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both the living room and bedroom
- King size bed in separate bedroom
- Large two person spa bath and separate double shower
- Ample storage
- Large covered deck with lush lawn in front
- On site parking
- All linen supplied
- Breakfast supplied
- Block Eight wine and cheese on arrival
Perfect for couples wanting a private escape – you won’t want to leave. Check In is 3 pm, Check Out is 11 am
Minutes to the Big Vineyards
Block Eight is situated at the northern top of the Hunter Valley wine region - affording you close proximity to the Hunter's main attractions we are a ten minute drive to Hope Estate, Bimbadgen, Tempus Two and all the major wineries yet set in a pristine bush location you'll feel miles away from the usual hustle and bustle of the Hunter.
Block Eight is 100 acres and consists of 15 acres of vineyard, 10 acres of olive groves, two enormous dams plus natural bushland - it's our little piece of country paradise home to scores of kangaroos and other wildlife.
View the calendar below or make an enquiry to receive current tariffs and availability.
We have a 2 night minimum for most bookings.