AVALOKA Hunter Valley Holiday Home is a high quality holiday home on a property in the Hunter Valley.
Ideal for families, family reunions and quiet groups. Sleeps 8 to 12 people.
AVALOKA has a peaceful healing energy.
Quiet parties are fine however AVALOKA is unsuitable for loud groups as noise disturbs our neighbours.
Noise that disturbs neighbours is a 'Breach of the Stayz Terms and Conditions'.
Please be respectful of our neighbours and their rights.
Enjoy the warmth of the slow combustion fire in winter and camp fire outside with a supply of free firewood.
INTERNATIONAL visitors are very welcome.
* AVALOKA is located in rural Mulbring Valley at the foot of majestic Mount Vincent, two hours north of Sydney, one hour from Hornsby directly en route to the Hunter Valley Vineyards and Concert Venues.
WHAT TO DO AT AVALOKA
* Free Wifi.
* Free Foxtel with Sports Channels.
* Pool and snooker.
* Ping pong.
* Undercover entertaining.
* Two BBQs, gas fired undercover and wood fired outside.
* Slow Combustion Log Fire inside with some free firewood Autumn and Winter.
* Camp fire outside with some free firewood all seasons except summer - fire bans.
* DVD movies.
* 2 TVs. One in lounge room and one in games room.
* Heaters, air conditioned, insulated.
* Brush, pat, feed horses (book a session) or feed horses over the fence anytime.
* 'Rovers' and 'All Around The Vines' bus companies pick up at the front gate for Winery, Olive Works, Chocolate Factory, Hunter Valley Garden Tours. Bus companies know the best places.
* Rovers pick up at the end of the street for Concert Transfers a few minutes walk from AVALOKA.
* VisIt Pangallo Estate Winery a few minutes drive from AVALOKA.
* 4 double bedrooms.
* 9 beds plus a double sofa bed = 10 beds.
* Bedroom 1 has one Queen bed.
* Bedroom 2 has one Queen bed.
* Bedroom 3 has one Double bed.
* Bedroom 4 has 4 single beds. (2 singles can join to form a double)
* Plus 2 single beds with privacy partitions and a double sofa bed in the games room (single beds can join to form a double)
* Three (3) cots for babies. Confirm before arriving if you want 3 cots assembled. (Bring your baby's mattress, pillow and blankets).
* Beds are made by a lady with freshly laundered linen supplied.
* Blankets, electric blankets in winter, Doonas supplied.
* Freshly laundered towels supplied however you are welcome to bring your own towel if you prefer.
* Tree house.
* Children's swings.
* Children can ride miniature horses. Pre-book a session. Payment by donation.
* Walk The Labyrinth.
* Dolls house.
* Books, toys and dolls.
* Space to play and run around.
* DVDs for children.
* Frogs, possums, trees, nature.
* Local 'Hunter Valley Zoo' with lots of animals, monkeys and more.
* Kitchen with pots, pans, plates, cutlery, stove with oven, microwave, 2 fridges.
* All you need for cooking to prepare your meals.
* Three (3) high chairs for babies.
* Or cook on the gas or wood BBQs outside.
* 2 clean private bathrooms.
* Laundry with washing machine and tub.
* Clothes lines and drying racks.
* Laundry liquid supplied.
* If you want to pat, brush and feed large and small horses pre-book a session.
* Children can ride mini horses.
* Horse session goes for one and a half hours.
* Payment by donation for horse feed.
* We no longer allow pets as there are possums, birds, horses and wildlife.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES.
* Normal check in / out 2 pm.
* Late check out usually OK. Confirm your preference.
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
* A holding deposit is due at the time of your booking
* Final payment including the bond is due 10 days before your stay.
PAYMENT EITHER BY
* Bank Transfer to a Secure Commonwealth Bank Account.
* Credit Card through PayPal.
* Credit Card payments incur a 2% surcharge.
* For late bookings, full payment in cash on arrival by first person in your group.
NUMBER OF GUESTS,
* We charge per person and appreciate your honesty when you book.
* If you are not sure of final numbers let us know and confirm final numbers before you stay.
* We need to know total numbers staying to organize beds, linen and towels.
* Payment for extra guests staying at late notice can be deducted from your bond.
PARTIES, NOISE, NEIGHBOURS
* Quiet parties are fine.
* Loud parties or noise is strictly unsuitable at AVALOKA as noise affects our neighbours.
YOUR BOND. OUR GUARANTEE
* We guarantee to fully refund your $500 bond on return of our property in reasonably clean and undamaged condition.
* We prefer to refund your bond in full to maintain good references and return bookings.
* Please read our good reviews.
* However if our property is damaged or left unreasonably dirty we deduct fair costs.
* If you have additional guests we deduct costs from the bond.
WHATS ON IN THE HUNTER VALLEY NEAR TO AVALOKA
* Hunter Valley Gardens.
* Hunter Valley Zoo.
* Chocolate Factory.
* Olive Factory.
* Cheese Works.
* Mulbring Valley Water Gardens.
* Richmond Vale Railway Museum
* Historic Morpeth, Wollombi and Maitland.
* Elephant Shop Cooranbong.
* AA Horse Riding and Hunter Valley Trail Rides.
* Lake MacQuarie for boating and fishing.
* Newcastle beaches Merewether, Nobby's and Bar beach and restaurants on Darby Street.
* Bush walking, Hot Air Ballooning, golfing.
* Or relaxing around a camp fire in the shaded gardens at AVALOKA having a BBQ with friends and family playing Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball and Cricket.
* If you need to cancel your booking please email as soon as possible so we can re advertise the booking on Stayz.
* A cancellation policy applies. Email for full details.