Private, self-contained Farmhouse on 10 acres. 5 minutes drive to Wineries & Restaurants. Relax in the hammock, watch the sunset by the lake, light the outdoor firepit & enjoy a hot spa under the stars.
Accommodation for 6 guests.
Bookings for 1 or 2 Guests = 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom
Bookings for 3 or 4 Guests = 2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Bookings for 5 or 6 Guests = 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms.
Each Bedroom feature crisp hotel quality linen, ceiling fans & doors that open to the decks.
Sorry, no pets & no parties
• Full kitchen
• Large fridge with ice maker
• A selection of teas and a Coffee machine with coffee grinds
• Full lounge suite with all the comforts
• 50-inch Ultra HD LED Smart TV in the lounge room
• Blu Ray DVD player
• Air-conditioning in the living area
• Cosy wood burning fireplace and all timber supplied for your stay
• BOSE Stereo with Bluetooth
• Large BBQ on the deck
• 1 King Room with ensuite
• 2 Queen Rooms with shared bathroom
• Luxury hotel quality linen is provided including big plush doonas
• Lovely towels are provided for you.
Outside, the house has wide covered decks, BBQ, outdoor furniture and hammock, . Enjoy watching the sun set or take a walk to see the kangaroos in the afternoon, Our ponies are also there for a pat or to admire from the house.
• Check in is from 3.00pm on the day of your arrival. Early check in is by prior arrangement only.
• Check out is a leisurely 11:00am - no need to rush around on the day of departure - stay a little longer or sleep in.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Bella Farm/ Bella Farmhouse / Bella Farm Country House and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and or managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest or Management permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3.00pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on your departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement. Late check outs not agreed to by Management will attract a $50 per 30 minute surcharge which will be deducted from your Damage Deposit.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival. Key will be left under the front door mat 30 minutes prior to your check in time. Please leave the key under the door mat when you depart.
• When using the Homeaway Online Payment System, your Booking is split into three payments. Please note that payment to the property is not made by Homeaway until after your stay. All requests for payments are auto generated by the Homeaway online payment system.
5. CANCELLATIONS OR DEFERMENTS
Cancellations and Deferment of bookings are not accepted at this Property.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. The refund is made via the online payment system.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances eg. fire, storm, damage, etc then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties, Events, Group Gatherings, Birthday, Batchelor or Batchelorette or Functions of any type are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction and the full bond will be forfeited.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
Pets are not allowed at the Property. Full bond will be forfeited if Pets are brought to the Property.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all Terms and Conditions and all instructions from Management and or Caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost at Management's discretion
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund and the Bond will be forfeited.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges will be charged if these Rules are not adhered to.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be placed under the front door mat.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the House.
12. PROBLEMS , MAINTENANCE ISSUES OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem, maintenance issue or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity
so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.