Bella Farm Country House is a 3 bedroom holiday homestead on a 10 acre private property 5 minutes from Pokolbin wineries, restaurants & concert venues.
The homestead has 3 bedrooms, a main bathroom, an ensuite, full kitchen, dining, outdoor Jacuzzi, BBQ, wide covered decks & manicured lawns.
Bedrooms feature crisp hotel quality linen, ceiling fans & doors that open to the decks.
Air-cond in the main living areas.
WIFI coming soon..
Accommodates up to 6 Guests including children. Sorry, no pets
• Full kitchen
• Large fridge
• A selection of teas and a Coffee machine with coffee grinds
• Full lounge suite with all the comforts
• 50-inch Ultra HD LED Smart TV in the lounge room
• Blu Ray DVD player
• Air-conditioning in the living area
• Cosy wood burning fireplace and all timber supplied for your stay
• BOSE Stereo with Bluetooth
• Large BBQ on the deck
• 1 King Room with ensuite
• 2 Queen Rooms with shared bathroom
• Luxury hotel quality linen is provided including big plush doonas
All bedrooms have ceiling fans and doors that open to the deck.
• Lovely towels are provided for you.
Outside, the house has wide covered decks, BBQ, outdoor furniture and a handmade Brazilian hammocks to enjoy the views and stunning sunsets across the lake and loads of space for walks, outdoor games or just enjoying the peaceful country atmosphere. Our ponies are also there for a pat or to admire from the house.
Bella Farm is a holiday home and some personal items are discreetly contained within the house.
The property has only recently been listed but we have had some fantastic comments left in our guest book. See our images for screen shots of the reviews.
• Check in is from 3.00pm on the day of your arrival
• Check out is a leisurely 11:00am - no need to rush around on the day of departure - stay a little longer or sleep in.
If you book Bella Farm Country House for 1 or 2 Guests, only 1 bedroom will be made available for use. The other 2 bedrooms will be locked off.
If you book Bella Farm Country House for 3 or 4 Guests, only 2 bedrooms will be made available for use. The other 1 bedroom will be locked off.
If you book Bella Farm Country House for 5 or 6 Guests, all 3 bedrooms will be made available for use.
If you require additional bedrooms to be made available, please request this at the time of booking. Additional charges apply.
Bella Farm Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Bella Farm and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3.00pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on your departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special
arrangements have been made prior to arrival. Key will be left under the front door mat. Please leave the key here when you depart.
• When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the nonrefundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions the full amount in
Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining
• Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited prior to occupancy. If you
have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all
fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the
full amount must be paid in full up front.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to http://www.stayz.com.au/login and
amend your Booking.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Stayz Online Payment System and
then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and
deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days
of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any
breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances eg. fire, storm, damage, etc then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain
suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be
refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra
charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms
or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost at Management's discretion
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate
council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity
so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You
must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior
to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem
or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.