Welcome to Adrift. This sun soaked, executive-style luxury accommodation occupies one of the most exclusive waterfront positions on Lake Macquarie on the NSW Central Coast, and offers everything you could ever dream of for your holiday, with panoramic water views and plenty of lifestyle appeal as part of the package.
Just 90 minutes from Sydney and with a selection of pristine beaches all within a few minutes drive, this spectacular home on a little over half an acre is ideal for two or even three families to enjoy.
Furnished to the highest standard by an interior stylist, every detail is finished to perfection. A fully equipped kitchen including induction cooktop and Nespresso coffee machine combines with a four-burner barbeque to address every catering need with aplomb. Choose to dine at the huge recycled timber dining table that seats 10 with ease, or soak up the sensational sunsets over the lake, during dinner on the allweather deck.
A selection of no less than three living zones ensures maximum space for all, including a rumpus room downstairs with table tennis table, games cupboard, mini kitchen / bar and TV; a media room with comfy lounge, huge TV and DVD player; and the beautiful open plan family room with water views. Each showcases a coastal aesthetic, with considered details ranging from designer pieces and stunning artwork, to hand-chosen vintage finds and custom-crafted furniture, ensuring your accommodation is a blend of high style and casual comfort.
Upstairs, the main master bedroom is a scene of relaxed sophistication, with custom made four-poster King sized bed with pillow-top mattress, balcony with lake views, LED TV and luxurious ensuite. Downstairs, another master bedroom enjoys an ensuite, lake views, and a deluxe pillow-top king sized bed.
Also downstairs is a bunk room with four single beds and a bathroom next door, meanwhile upstairs an additional bedroom with queen-sized pillowtop mattress is situated right next to a large bathroom. The study offers a quiet place for catching up on work as well as further bedding, with full single sized daybed and trundle bed able to be made up on request.
Comfortably sleeping 12 people, this home is suitable for 2-3 families or is equally ideal as a spacious, private family retreat.
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 x King bed with ensuite
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - 1 x bunk room with 4 single beds 2 sets of bunks
Study - 1 x Study with daybed and pullout trundle 2 single sized beds
Other features of the home include: ducted air-conditioning, 4x TV’s, DVD, full laundry facilities, comfy lounges and BBQ.
The effortless flow inside to out with its magnetic backdrop of the majestic lake views, ensures you will relax and unwind the moment you enter this special place.
We understand you may have a pet that is part of your family, however this property is not pet friendly as detailed in our terms and conditions. If you do have a pet and want to bring them along with you, please seek permission first.
- Set on approx. half an acre of absolute waterfront in one the Lake Macquarie’s premier locations.
- The gourmet kitchen with European appliances is central to the home and flaunts stunning water panoramas.
- The 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms coupled with the multiple living areas makes this home ideal for a great family holiday for two or even three families to enjoy.
- Walking distance to Summerland Point Village, approx. 35 minutes to Newcastle, 1 hour to Wahroonga and 10 minutes to pristine beaches.
Local Amenities around Adrift
- Village shops at nearby Summerland Point are reached within a 5 minute stroll, including bakery, takeaway outlets and Foodworks supermarket.
- Gwandalan Shops – Located on Gamban Road opposite the bowling club, shops include a butcher, bakery, chinese takeaway, convenience store, chemist, bottle shop & post office.
- Service Station – Ampol – 64a Cams BVD, Summerland Point NSW 2259
- Gwandalan Bowling Club, Summerland Tennis Club “The Tenno”, Munmorah Bowlo Club. All Clubs have courtesy buses. Gwandalan Bowling Club offers a restaurant, live entertainment, Pool Comp, Euchre, Bingo, Social Darts and Meat/ Seafood Raffles.
- Shopping Centres are located at Lake Munmorah on Kemira Rd and Lake Haven Dr & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven NSW 2263
Local Attractions near Adrift
- Frazer Beach, Birdie Beach and Munmorah Conservation Reserve
- Caves Beach
- Beach Reserve at Summerland Point
- Catherine Hill Bay
Lake Macquarie is the largest salt water lake in the Southern Hemisphere and offers a multitude of fishing spots both on shore and out on the lake.