Enjoy your winter escape at Summerland, why wouldn't you? With a stunning view of Lake Macquarie unfolding before you and endless conveniences at your fingertips, the holiday lifestyle here is a stunning fusion of relaxation and wow factor living.
This home can be enjoyed all year round with winter offering plenty of choices from soaking up the lake views from the enclosed atrium, to enjoying a cuppa or red in front of the gas fire. Take a private bus tour to the Hunter Valley for a day or embrace all that Newcastle has to offer.
Just an hour north of Sydney on the M1 and 40 minutes from Hunter Valley wineries, this absolute waterfront property is located on one of Lake Macquaries' most desirable peninsulas, making it the perfect weekend getaway or family retreat.
Meeting the needs of the modern family, this property spoils you for choice. Whether boating, fishing, swimming, water skiing, bush walking or picnicking, there is something for everybody at Summerland.
Relaxation is the signature of this house, highlighted throughout three levels of generous,multiple, well designed living spaces, ensuring all members of the family can at once chill out and be entertained.
Three Queen sized bedrooms are found on the upper level, the main having a sitting/tv area and huge newly renovated ensuite that is the epitome of contemporary luxury. There is also a Study that comfortably accommodates two guests.
Featuring an enormous spa and a sublime view over the lake, the family bathroom offers an ideal retreat for indulging in some personal pampering after a tough day by the pool. For extra wow factor, sunsets are recommended
Another huge bedroom with 2x tri bunks is found on the middle level, which also boasts two living areas, with oversized, sumptuous lounges perfect for relaxing with your favourite movies.
A huge gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with two Smeg ovens, induction cook top, microwave, dishwasher, family sized side-by-side fridge freezer and an enormous walk in pantry. Every cook’s dream
An enormous light filled atrium features a 10-seater dining table and a 6-seater table, providing plenty of room for adults and children to dine both comfortably and in style while enjoying the beautiful lake vista. The atrium opens to generously proportioned deck, offering a perfect venue for afternoon drinks relaxing on the outdoor lounge. BBQ facilities are also provided, and with endlessly comfortable outdoor furniture, the deck is the ultimate al fresco dining area.
Entertaining is made easy on the lower level, where a dedicated bar and billiards room flows out to an enormous Bali Hut, additional al fresco zones, and stunning resort style pool. While the children enjoy the refreshing pool, parents are able to keep a watchful eye while relaxing on sun lounges on the deck, or under the shade of the Bali Hut.
You are welcome to bring your boat too A shared jetty is available for one boat. Please note that the water is too shallow to launch your boat from the slipway. All boats must be launched via the close by Boat Harbour, then can be moored on the jetty. Please discuss with the manager.
Rounded out with internal laundry facilities, spacious double lock up garage and stroll to local shops and restaurants, this property is all about convenience.
At Summerland, you will know instantly that you are on holiday
• Majestic three level house, with 4 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, multiple living and entertainment spaces, including 7 TVs
• From the Kitchen and Family area the glass atrium opens to a huge deck, with barbecue, overlooking the sparkling pool and lake
• Enormous Games Room with full sized billiard table, huge Bar/kitchen flowing to alfresco area under beautiful Bali Hut with glass-topped table and seating for 10
• Magnificent Pool set in a tropical garden with waterfall and enormous sun deck
• Shared jetty is available for one boat. Discuss conditions with manager
• All in all, an entertainer’s delight set in a paradise location on the shores of Lake Macquarie
• Some of our most pristine beaches are a few minutes drive away in Lake Munmorah National Park, including Birdie and Frazer Beaches.
• Lake Macquarie is a magnificent waterway just over an hour’s drive north of Sydney. The area offers excellent boating, fishing, swimming, water skiing, bush walking and picnicking, and is just 40 minutes away from the Hunter Valley wineries, and 30 minutes from the renowned Watagans National Park.
Local Amenities in Summerland Point-
• Summerland Point Village – This village is less than a kilometer walk away on Cams Bvd. There are 3 restaurants – Chinese, Thai and Italian Seafood. There is also a Bakery and Coffee shop, take away Fish & Chips, Hamburger, Pizza shop, Post Office, Bottle Shop, Foodworks and a beautiful Home Ware shop, which offers unique pieces to grace any stylish home
• Lake Reserve and walking track extending from the beginning of Gordon Ave around to Sandy Beach. This is a magnificent and peaceful walk along the lake’s edge, where one can observe the incredible and prolific bird life of this area. Watch out for rosellas, lorikeets, pelicans and black swans. Occasional benches along the way provide resting spots if needed. Round trip takes about 1 hour.
• AmpolService Station – 64a Cams Bvd.
• SportiesSport and Recreation Club – Tennis courts, TAB, Restaurant. Walk there in 10-15minutes. They also offer a Courtesy Bus.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in residential areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home, on back deck and pool area. If there are smokers staying, they must do so on the front verandah only with butts to be disposed of responsibly. Any butts found throughout the yard or gardens will incur additional cleaning charge.