Azure Cottage Newcastle is a fully furnished and equipped two bedroom cottage with absolute water frontage.
It contains a fully equipped Kitchen and tastefully decorated Lounge, Dining room, Bedrooms, Bathroom and Front Balcony.
The sandy shores of Beautiful Lake Macquarie are just three meters from the front patio where you can relax and keep an eye on the children while they swim, fish, sail a dingy or paddle a canoe.
Cast a fishing rod from the front patio and pass the catch through the door into the kitchen for the chef to prepare a sumptuous seafood feast from your catch of the day and the drift oysters that the children have collected along with the prawns that you netted from the night before.
Just in case the chef is in need of some time off, you are just minutes away from the finest Restaurants in the State ranging from Japanese to every fast food outlet in the country.
After dinner, relax in the cosy lounge and watch the television or go out on the town.
After a night on the town Dining, Dancing or perhaps the Theatre or Cinema, just return to Azure Cottage, sink into the comfy bed and waft off to the gentle lapping waters of the lake
Pets may be accommodated by prior arrangement only. Please contact the property prior to making your booking if you would like to arrange this.
Please note property only has street parking
- Three meters to the lake edge
- Renovated, air-conditioned separate lounge
- 2 Bedrooms
- Separate toilet
- Microwave, TV and full cooking facilities
- Main Bedroom - Queen Bed
- Second Bedroom - 2 Single Beds Bunk bed and 1 Blow-up Bed
- Lounge - Couch converts into bed
- Close to the yacht club, sailing club and golf club
- Many fun and relaxing activities are within a short walking distance
- Beaches - 100 meters from the front door
- Many great fishing spots around the lakes edge or you can hire a boat nearby and head from Deepwater from Swansea Heads ocean
- Minutes to Belmont Golf Club, Lake Macquarie Yacht Club, Gunyah Hotel
- 16 feet from sailing club
- Shops and bank - 5 minutes drive away
- A variety restaurants located at Belmont
- 40 minutes from Hunter Valley Wineries
- Passes close by for wine tours
- Concerts in the vineyards
- And close to Charleston Shopping Centre and New Castle Shopping Centre
a very quiet peaceful tranquil holiday awaits you
- Wake up to beautiful sounds of native birds, ducks, pelicans and swans right out the front
This is an amazing spot to recharge your emotional batteries.