Cottage One: Lovedale Wedding Chapel & Reception offers THREE 3x COTTAGES WITH ONE 1x BEDROOM IN EACH, SLEEPING TWO PEOPLE ONLY PER COTTAGE. The cottages are all cedar cottages with north and south facing verandahs, cedar lined ensuite, lounge, and kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, electric fry-pan, toaster & kettle, set in and separated by native landscape gardens.
The estate is ideal for a romantic escape or for three couples who still enjoy their privacy. Please note that as the cottages each contain only one queen size bed, there are no facilities for children at the Estate. If you wish to accommodate children there is limited space in the lounge area, and bedding would need to be supplied. NOTE: COTTAGES SLEEP TWO ADULTS ONLY. For example: If you have a group of 6x adults, all three cottages need to be booked. Four/Five adults can not sleep in the one cottage.
- Check in from 2pm & check out 10am.
- No smoking inside cottages.
- 360° view over the valley and vineyards
- Native landscaped gardens
- Cottages set within a 27 acre estate
- TV, fridge, air conditioned, electric blanket - Linen provided - BBQ facilities
- Close to restaurants & vineyards
- Incorporates Lovedale Wedding Chapel & Reception Centre
- The Cottages are located within 100m from the Reception Centre
More images of cottages & the estate are available on our website -Please note: If you are wanting to bring your pet with you, this must be clearly indicated to us at the time of your booking. All pets must be under control at all times and cannot roam freely on the property due to Kangaroos and wildlife that live on the property. A pet enclosure has to be provided for your pet to stay in overnight and this is to be situated on the front or rear deck of the cottages. Access to the cottages by your pet is strictly prohibited.