A beautiful and newly-renovated home, perfect for the weekend getaway from Sydney or a family holiday by Lake Macquarie. This spacious accommodation boasts 6 bedrooms across three levels which can host multiple families and big friend gatherings.
There is an additional guest service fee of $50/guest per night after 15 guests.
This holiday house is in a prime spot in Lake Macquarie and is a short drive to the shops, restaurants and nearby attractions such as the kangaroo wildlife park, Catherine Hill Bay, Cave Beach and Swansea.
Lake Macquarie is perfect for anyone who enjoys a nice walking trail or head down to the lake for a barbeque or water activities including fishing, kayaking and boating.
With Christmas coming up, this holiday house in Lake Macquarie is the best location for both the adults to unwind and for the kids to have an adventure-packed holiday. There s something for everyone every season of the year.
Cook up a feast in our two fully equipped kitchens and dine with a choice of indoor and outdoor dining tables. With a great deck overlooking the huge backyard, you can sip tea whilst watching the kids play or relax with a good book and the soft chirping of the birds around you.
The downstairs level has a separate entrance so this property is perfect for hosting multiple families.
You can find our home in the lovely Morisset Park, located on the south east shores of the breath-taking Lake Macquarie, Australia’s largest coastal saltwater lake and a scenic 2-hour drive from Sydney. With views like nowhere else in NSW and something to do for everyone, you will never be bored in Lake Macquarie. The lake is a beautiful place to take a boat out, go canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, jet boating, sailing, jetskiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding or soak up the lake views on a luxury charter cruise.
Lake Macquarie is a place that people don’t just visit once, they come back again and again – experiencing different things every single time.
We have a pool table in our backyard recreational room and board games for the kids. You can also use our BBQ to cook up a delicious dinner for everyone.
What to do and what to see if you are driving:
Local amenities all within 10 mins
• Coles Bonnells Bay
• Woolworths Morisset
• Cellarbrations Bonnells Bay
• BWS Morisset
• Morisset Shopping Centre
• Bonnell’s Bay Shopping Centre
Feeling hungry? all within 10 mins
• Thai Square Morisset
• The Olde Bakehouse
• Noodle Heaven
• Pauly’s Gourmet Kitchen’s
Want to explore a bit further?
• Blue Swimmer Bar & Bistro – 30 mins
• Doylos RSL Club – 21 mins
Our favourite places to visit in the area
• 5 minutes walk to the Trinity Point Marina
• Morisset Picnic Area see the cutest kangaroos in Australia – 5 mins
• Shingle Splitter’s Point, Balcolyn one of the best sunsets on the east coast – 9 mins
• Catherine Hill Bay Beach see the beautiful historical bridge – 30 mins
• Caves Beach – 35 mins
• Swansea Lake – 35 mins
• Speers Point Park the kids will love this place and you can see the new collection of contemporary artworks as part of the new Creative LAKE exhibition – 30 mins
• Lake Macquarie Yacht Club – 40 mins
• Golf – Morisset Country Club – 7 mins
• Lake Munmorah State Recreational Park great coastal hike trails, beaches, rock fishing – 30 mins
• TreeTopsCentral Coast – 30 mins
• Hike in the bushland right next to us or if you’re feeling adventurous – do a half-day/day hike in Watagan’s National Park 20 mins or go walking along a heritage rail trail on the Fernleigh Track 45 mins
• Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery The Hunter’s only waterfront gallery
• Dobell House see the artworks and influences of Sir William Dobell, the Archibald Prize Winning Australian artist – 30 mins
• Go cycling along the Warners Bay Foreshore – 30 mins
• Hunter Valley closer than you think – 1 hr
• Anna Bay – 1 hr 20 mins