This charming two storey terrace will satisfy the needs of couples, families and business travellers alike. Enjoy the luxury of staying in an historic home away from home that includes all of the modern features that you require. Two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs comfortably cater to four adults. In addition, the main bedroom lifts up into the "Tree Top Loft" which contains two single beds, perfect for two children. Downstairs, the comfortable lounge room flows into the fully equipped kitchen. Beyond that, the dining room and reading nook look through the French doors to the courtyard entertaining area. A second bathroom and laundry compliment the downstairs living area.
Darby Street Terrace features:
* Main bedroom with double bed, desk, and private balcony overlooking Darby Street.
* Tree Top Loft above the main bedroom with two single beds, children's books and games.
* Second bedroom with queen bed, French doors and air conditioning.
* Two bathrooms, upstairs and downstairs, both featuring gas hot water.
* Ritual Australia bath products.
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.
* Dining room with seating for 6 people.
* Lounge room with ample seating, gas heating and art work featuring historic Newcastle.
* Modern entertainment system including TV, DVD & docking station.
* Free WI-FI internet throughout the property.
* Games and books for the individual or group to enjoy.
* Outdoor entertaining and barbeque area with seating for 6 people.
* Laundry with washing machine and eco-friendly detergents supplied.
* Off street parking is available, or use our visitors pass to park your car all day in the city for free.
Darby Street Terrace is the perfect choice for your stay in Newcastle for business, holidays, and special events. We are within a very short walk or drive to most of Newcastle's function centres, restaurants, bars, and attractions.
Close to Darby Street Terrace:
* Newcastle's best restaurants, cafes and bars.
* Newcastle's best salons and spas.
* Boutique shopping (clothing, jewellery, gifts, books and more).
* Art galleries, theatres, cinema and library.
* Civic train station and bus stops.
* Honeysuckle and Newcastle Museums.
* Gyms and yoga studios.
* Bar Beach, the foreshore and Newcastle harbour.
* Merewether Beach, ocean baths and Merewether Surf House.
* Scenic coastal walks.
A few steps from Darby Street Terrace you will find a general store, chemist, dry cleaner and bottle shop. A few blocks away, Marketown Shopping Centre has everything else you might need.
We aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and are more than happy to help you with any local enquiries, or questions you may have about the area. Please feel free to ask.
Darby Street Terrace welcomes both short and long term bookings, with special rates for longer stays.