In a stunning fusion of industrial luxury and five-star lifestyle appeal, this just-completed bi-level domain sets a high benchmark in sophisticated urban living.
Whether it’s work related or just for a fantastic weekend away, the home has been finished to the highest standard and takes full advantage of its perfect northerly aspect, with every detail in this private retreat being a study in relaxed style and comfort.
Positioned in the beating heart of inner-city Cooks Hill & yet walking distance to the beach, the suburb is typified by its tree-lined streets, friendly corner pubs, cafes, wine bars, restaurants and a newly recharged CBD.
• Impressive 3-bedroom inner-city home only rebuilt in 2017
• Designer open plan living domain effortlessly connects the air-conditioned living room, dining
area, and contemporary kitchen
• Seamless outdoor transition to a wonderfully private, spacious and perfect sunny north- facing
alfresco escape ideal for lounging &/or entertaining in comfort and style
• Chic Caesarstone kitchen complete with European appliances and abundant bench and
• Two beautiful robed bedrooms downstairs both air-conditioned are supported by an
immaculately updated bathroom
• A show-stopping air-conditioned master suite rests on the upper level for ultimate privacy &
boasts a walk-in robe, luxe ensuite with twin rainhead showers + raised lounge area with smart
• Cambridge Audio TVB2 soundbar with subwoofer + 55” smart LG TV in main living room. Both
TV’s with Chromecast so you can stream from your phone
• Polished concrete in living areas add a glamourous touch with spotted gum used throughout
the rest of the home for warmth
• Finished to an exceptional standard with quality appointments designed to last
• Fully equipped laundry incl washing detergent
• Inner city beachside location – think Surry Hills meets Bondi or Fitzroy meets Albert Park
• The best coffee in Cooks Hill is 100 mtrs away at Welsh Blacks
• 3 pubs within 300 mtrs with The Ori serving arguably the best pizza around. Be sure
to check out some of Newcastle’s best local talent with live music on Sunday nights.
• Darby St Newcastle’s eat street is 450 mtrs walking distance & includes an array of designer
• Both the Beaches Hotel & Newcastle’s answer to Bondi Icebergs Surfhouse are an easy 20-
minute walk 1/2 of which is on the beautiful Bar Beach to Merewether beachside promenade
or a cheap cab or uber fare.
• 900 mtrs to the harbour with a variety of waterfront hotels & restaurants
• 300 mtrs to Aldi & 800 mtrs to Coles, as well as both No 1 & No 2 sportsgrounds
• 850 mtrs to the iconic Civic Theatre
Interaction with guests
Entry to Bull St Retreat is via the front door using a coded keypad. Your unique code will be provided upon your booking. We are happy to allow for an earlier check-in/later checkout if no other guests are departing/arriving on the same day.
We live close by and can be contacted by phone should any issues arise.
It would be our pleasure to meet you on arrival & provide any advice on what to do while you are in Newcastle and/or help with suggestions for where to eat should you wish to do this. Alternatively, you can refer to the in-house info sheet or follow @bullstreetretreat for suggestions.
We look forward to making your stay at Bull St Retreat one you will remember.
Other things to note
• Strictly NO parties
• Strictly NO smoking
• NO pets
Bull St Retreat is located in a residential area with lovely neighbours so please be respectful.