4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Perfect for entertaining and year round comfort they don't call it the ‘Hunter Valley Getaway’ for nothing. Feel welcomed and snug in the outdoor alfresco complete with outdoor fireplace, BBQ, swimming pool, spacious modern gourmet kitchen and expansive formal and informal living zones.
Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms and accommodating up to 8 guests, the Hunter Valley Getaway features versatile bedding configurations to suit all requirements. This is a perfect home for a relaxing getaway with friends or extended family.
To top this experience off ‘Hunter Valley Getaway’ is one of the closest holiday houses to The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children’s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands all within a 550m walk approximately.
- Accommodating up to 8 guests
- 2 King split beds and 2 Queen beds
- 3 Bathrooms incl. 2 Ensuites + a separate powder room
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Formal separate media room
- Double garage with internal access
- Gas fireplace in the main open plan living area
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor gas fireplace in alfresco dining area
- LED LCD TV in media room as well as main living area
- Media room with Wii Game console
- Foxtel and Wi-Fi facilities available
- Quality Bose sound system with iPod dock
- Covered outdoor alfresco area
- In ground swimming pool
Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adverture on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
TARIFFS & REVIEWS
Weekend Tariffs 2 Nights on Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun
4 Bedrooms $2080 + booking fee
Midweek Tariffs Minimum 2 night stay
4 Bedrooms - $762.00 per night + booking fee
Vintage Realty reserves the right to apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
Krystal F – 04 June 2015
“I just returned home from a stay at the Hunter Valley Getaway and it was absolutely fantastic I spent the weekend with family and the house was amazing. The house had big living areas, good size bedrooms and bathrooms, was beautifully furnished, extremely clean and was in a fantastic location. Everyone was extremely impressed with our stay…….. I highly recommend it.”
Colin D – 20 March 2015
“Four couples wanted a golfing/wine holiday and we could not be happier with both the accommodation and the Vintage itself. High quality furnishings and comforts in the home and lots of privacy for those who wanted it……”
Kristin H - 01 January 2015
“The house was spacious, clean, comfortable and very stylish It made a perfect base for our 2 families to visit the Hunter Valley. The pool was just perfect for all us at the end of a hard day wine tasting......”