Perfectly positioned for a peaceful getaway, & yet the closest holiday home we have to all our facilities, this home makes it easy to do nothing or do it all. Golf frontage and adjoining a park it has views that will leave you mesmerised. The clever floor plan stretches the length of the block taking in the easterly views of the magnificent water feature to the beautiful park and then beyond to the second fairway.
It'll feel like it's just you, your friends, the kangaroos and the bird life enjoying this green oasis and the wonderful outdoor spaces. You'll never want to leave especially as everything has been thought of to make your stay memorable.
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms
- 4 King split beds I.e. 4 Kings or 8 single beds
- Master bedroom with ensuite & Spa Bath
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining
- Formal Lounge & Dining
- Fully Air-Conditioned with additional Ceiling Fans
- Ecosmart flue-less fireplace
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area with BBQ & Ceiling Fan
- Private inground swimming pool
- Surrounded by extensive Parkland & 2 water features
- Filtered Golf Course Views
- Double Garage
- Strictly non-smoking property
ABOUT THE VINTAGE RESIDENCES - The Vintage Residences are privately owned properties available for you, your family or friends to enjoy an escape, in the heart of the vineyard district. Enjoy the comforts of 'home' whilst staying in this unparalleled location on a Greg Norman-designed, 18 hole Championship golf course. Each residence enjoys a unique location with golf frontage or spacious parkland views.
Enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children’s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands all within walking distance.
Practically centred in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.