The Hunter Hideaway Cottages are situated just two hours north of Sydney
off a pleasant country lane in the heart of the famous Hunter Valley,
Australia's premium wine growing district.
Peacefully nestled amongst tall shady gum trees, the cottages provide a
private and secluded setting.
Visit the many nearby wineries and attractions or just relax on the sun
drenched verandahs, enjoying the tranquil bushland
* 3 spacious fully self-contained 2-bedroom cedar cottages offering value
for money each accommodating up to 8 people.
* 1 bedroom cottage with a queen bed
* Tastefully decorated with comfortable, country style furnishings. All
* Federation fireplaces and RC air conditioning.
* Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave oven.
* Flat screen T.V, DVD and C.D. player.
* Open verandahs, individual barbecue and out door settings. Pure rainwater
to every tap.
* Set on 40 acres and surrounded by over 800 acres of bushland.
* In depth knowledge of local wines.
* Relaxed picturesque rural setting designed for maximum privacy.