With tree lined filtered views of the 17th hole this open plan design is perfect for a weekend away with friends.
Accommodating up to 4 guests, The Japanese Tea House has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The rear entertaining deck is perfect for an afternoon barbecue or for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful outlook.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom separate toilet
- 2 queen beds beautifully styled
- open plan living, dining & kitchen
- entertaining deck with barbecue & outdoor dining
- off street parking is provided however there is no garage accessible to guests
- Additional bedding may be available for children upon request additional fees apply
- Additional bedding for 2 x single beds in loft is available upon request $50 per bed fee apply
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- linen is provided excluding swimming pool towels
The Japanese Tea House is centrally located in the Ironbarks' Precinct a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children’s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.