4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms.
This split level architecturally designed golf frontage residence is a home for all seasons with indoor and outdoor living at its best. There are large bi-fold timber doors that open up from the over-sized kitchen and living room and flow through to the enormous timber entertaining area with barbecue and outdoor dining by the in-ground swimming pool.
Relax with a glass of wine next to the wood fireplace in winter or enjoy a barbecue with friends and family by the swimming pool in the warmer summer months.
- Accommodating up to 8 guests additional bedding may be available for children
- Master Suite with 1 king bed, ensuite with bath and private balcony overlooking the pool
- 1 queen bed bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pool
- 2 bedrooms consisting of 1 king-split and bunk bed room both with private balcony access
- 1 bathroom with shower & separate powder room with toilet
Lower Ground Level
- Over sized kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Grand lounge room with large bi-fold doors opening to the deck & back yard
- Separate rumpus room
- Powder room
- Laundry + 3rd powder room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Double sided timber fireplace to dining and lounge
- Double garage for car accommodation
- Strictly non-smoking property
- In ground swimming pool
- Separate rumpus room with additional TV
- Timber entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Pay TV in master suite and lounge room
- Wireless internet
Eagles Landing is located in the beautiful Jacaranda's Precinct only a short distance from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children"s playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.
Please note that this property is no longer pet friendly
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, an abundance of superior features are offered, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness center complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa. The Vintage Residences are privately owned holiday homes offered for your enjoyment. You don't need to be a golfer to appreciate the manicured fairways, greens and parklands, just relax and enjoy your escape from today's hectic lifestyle.
Our late check-outs mean that you can have a sleep-in and a leisurely breakfast while waiting for the traffic to calm before heading back home.
Subject to availability
All The Vintage Residences are supplied with linen and towels and have fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.
N.B. A booking of $16.50 is in addition to the advertised tariffs.
Vintage Realty reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
It has come to our attention that a number of people who have inquired about properties we have listed on Stayz have been contacted directly and asked for all their details and a deposit for the property. Vintage Realty manage this property on behalf of the owner and do not work in conjunction with any outside party. All correspondence from our office will have our logo, footer and disclaimer. If in doubt about any contact you receive, please call us at The Vintage to confirm.