‘Chateau Shiraz’ has character and charm Located in the beautiful Jacaranda’s Precinct at The Vintage, this property can accommodate up to 8 people and you don’t need to be a golfer to appreciate the manicured fairways, greens and parklands; just relax and enjoy your escape from today’s hectic lifestyle.
With fantastic views overlooking the 14th Fairway of the world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman and in close proximity to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant, gym, tennis courts and 25m lap pool with spa this home will please those looking for that home away from home accommodation.
- Queen bedroom
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace
- Combined family, dining & kitchen
- Laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
- Double garage
- Master suite king split bed with ensuite plus spa bath
- Exquisite views overlooking the 14th Fairway & mountains from private balcony
- Second bedroom with a king split bed and private access to front balcony
- Queen bedroom with walk in robe
- Main bathroom with shower & toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Strictly non-smoking property
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Large plasma TV & DVD player in the main living area
- Second TV & DVD player in the master suite
Would you enjoy a sleep-in on Sunday morning?
Our "late check-outs " mean you can obtain extra value from your weekend. Sleep in on Sunday morning and relax for a few hours more to appreciate your break from the hectic pace of life.
Subject to availability.
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, an abundance of superior features are offered, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness center complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa. The Vintage Residences are privately owned holiday homes offered for your enjoyment.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring. The concert venues of Bimbadgen Estate, Hope Estate and Tempus Two are just a moments’ drive away.
Vintage Realty reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.