“Jacarandas Parkview” was designed with the Hunter Valley lifestyle in mind. There's plenty of space for everyone to enjoy, with a formal living area and gas fireplace, open plan kitchen, dining and family room. Relax and BBQ with friends & family in the open pergola area, looking out to the parkland behind.
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- 2 upstairs bedrooms – Master suite with king split bed & 1 queen both with ensuites
- 1 queen room downstairs with separate shower & toilet
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living room
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Double garage for car accommodation
- Strictly non-smoking property
- Pets can be kept outside only at the house additional $50 fee applies
- Spa bath in master ensuite
- Gas fireplace
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Two televisions & Austar to main living room
- Open pergola area with barbecue and outdoor dining
- Parkland and mountain views
Would you enjoy a sleep-in on Sunday morning?
Our ' late check-outs ' mean you can obtain extra value from your weekend. Sleep in on Sunday morning and relax for a few hours more to appreciate your break from the hectic pace of life.
Subject to availability.
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier residential golf course community with residences set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The Vintage is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Tempus Two and Hunter Valley Gardens.
More than just a golf resort, “Jacaranda’s Parkview” is located in the beautiful Jacaranda’s Precinct close to an abundance of superior features, including The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa.
The Vintage Residences are privately owned holiday homes offered for your enjoyment. You don't need to be a golfer to appreciate the manicured fairways, greens and parklands, just relax and enjoy your escape from today's hectic lifestyle.