Welcome to the most versatile, comfortable, and stylish house in the Hunter Valley. Whether you are 8 single people, 4 couples or a combination of both, this is the house for you.
The Bedrooms / Bathrooms
There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. All bedrooms have comfortable king size beds that can be separated into two single beds offering flexible sleeping arrangements. Both the master bedroom and the self-contained bedroom upstairs external access only include an ensuite and TV. The benefit of the self-contained bedroom Pay TV included is that it has its own tea/coffee and toast facilities. It also has a small balcony with table and chairs for those lazy Sunday morning breakfasts in the sun.
The Living Area
The large open plan living room includes a dining area that seats 8 people. The bright modern kitchen overlooks the living area and has everything you need to cook up a storm. When it is time to relax, head over to the long leather couch, access the home entertainment system including pay TV and fire up the gas fireplace. There is also a 2nd living area with a TV ideal for the kids enjoyment. Every room in the house includes central heating while air conditioning keeps you cool in summer.
The Outdoor Area
The living room opens up to an outside entertaining area complete with a large dining table seats 8 comfortably, BBQ and a 3 piece lounge setting. This overlooks the 3rd green. The outdoor area offers privacy and is covered so you can still enjoy the outside on those rainy days. The only thing this space needs is nice wine and good company.
The Rest of the House
The laundry boasts a washer and dryer. While the powder room offers a 4th toilet and a space to get ready when the other bathrooms are occupied.
The double garage an additional fridge/freezer where you can store your extra food, beer and wine.
The house is fully furnished with linen, towels, hair dryers, and top of the range cutlery, crockery, platters etc. All king bedding features luxury cloud toppers ensuring a great night's sleep.
- Four bedrooms with King split beds in each bedroom can be a king or 2 singles
- Three Bathrooms incl 2 ensuites plus a fourth toilet
- Private fourth bedroom & ensuite is in the upstairs loft with external access only
- Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Laser 4K media player
- LCD TV"s with with Austar to main living and studio bedroom.
- Additional TV"s to Lounge and master bedroom
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and ceiling fan for summer comfort
- Terrace adjoins a park and overlooks the 3rd Green
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Gas fireplace in the open plan living room
- Double garage car accommodation
- Close to Hunter Valleys many award winning restaurants and cellar doors.
- Short stroll to the The Vintage Clubhouse, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium and Tennis Courts.
- Strictly non-smoking property .
Vintage Realty reserves the right to increase tariffs & apply full house/bedroom usage rates at any time.
The Vintage is the Hunter Valley's premier spa, golf and conference destination with accommodation set around a world class, 18 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. Your accommodation is centrally located to superb cellar doors, restaurants, Bimbadgen Estate, Roche Estate, Hope Estate and the Hunter Valley Gardens.
The house itself overlooks the 3rd green and you are only 500m from The Clubhouse, Legends Grill Restaurant and a fitness centre complete with day/night tennis courts, 25m lap pool and spa. The Vintage is also home to The Château Élan which offers 18 state of the art spa treatment rooms, as well as a steam sauna, outdoor plunge pool, hair salon, relaxation spaces and sun deck.
Our late check-outs mean that you can have a sleep-in and a leisurely breakfast while waiting for the traffic to calm before heading back home.