Nestled in a private and lush gully, this fully-equipped, hand crafted, eco off-grid cottage is the perfect getaway for an active family or a relaxed couples retreat.
Surrounded by national park, enjoy wildlife and nature at its best as this property is home to birds, frogs, crickets, goannas, wombats, wallabies and some shy koalas.
The Cottage is about 2 hours from Sydney, 30 min from Wiseman’s Ferry/Hawkesbury river and a few minutes drive from the historical town of St. Albans.
Experience eco off-grid living at its best with all the modern comforts.
This is a newly refurbished, hand made off-grid cottage that uses solar energy and solar heated water, fully filtered rainwater and free wifi satellite internet.
We ask the guest be mindful of their energy and water use.
We recommend guests bring warm clothing for the cooler evenings.
- A 120 acre property, with a creek all to yourself
- Fully-equipped kitchen with coffee machine and basics olive oil, salt etc..
- Wood-fuel stove for winter heating
- Cosy living space with fireplace
- Outdoor eating area
- One private bedroom with queen bed and outdoor access
- One private bedroom with queen bed and ensuite
- One attic/loft room with double bed
- Main bathroom with antique bathtub and new finishes
- McDonald River swims
- Bushwalking through the St. Albans Common
- Horse riding
- Settler's Arms Inn pub in town
- Fishing on the Mogo Lagoon
- Mountain biking