Welcome to Relaxing Getaway - This is the perfect setting to spend a few days or weeks simply relaxing, sailing, skiing, swimming, paddling, boating and fishing.
Relaxing Getaway is well equipped for couples or small family getaways.
The home features an open plan living area which flows onto a large covered entertaining deck overlooking the majestic lake views.
Bed 1 - Double bed - wake up overlooking to the water
Bed 2 - Double bed
Bed 3 - : Double sofa bed, overlooking the water.
Modern bathroom also provided with all linen, additional shower and toilet in Laundry which is located in the double garage.
Relaxing getaway also invites pets to the property as it is fully securely fenced, perfect for your fur babies to enjoy the scenery. This fully fenced yard also is great for young kids so you can relax on the balcony while the youngsters play.
Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances along with cutlery.
Local Amenities around Relaxing Getaway
- Village shops at nearby Summerland Point are reached within a 5 minute stroll, including bakery, takeaway outlets and Foodworks supermarket.
- Gwandalan Shops – Located on Gamban Road opposite the bowling club, shops include a butcher, bakery, chinese takeaway, convenience store, chemist, bottle shop & post office.
- Service Station – Ampol – 64a Cams BVD, Summerland Point NSW 2259
- Gwandalan Bowling Club, Summerland Tennis Club “The Tenno”, Munmorah Bowlo Club. All Clubs have courtesy buses. Gwandalan Bowling Club offers a restaurant, live entertainment, Pool Comp, Euchre, Bingo, Social Darts and Meat/ Seafood Raffles.
- Shopping Centres are located at Lake Munmorah on Kemira Rd and Lake Haven Dr & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven NSW 2263
Local Attractions near Relaxing Getaway
- Frazer Beach, Birdie Beach and Munmorah Conservation Reserve
- Caves Beach
- Sandy Beach Reserve at Summerland Point
- Catherine Hill Bay
Lake Macquarie is the largest salt water lake in the Southern Hemisphere and offers a multitude of fishing spots both on shore and out on the lake.