Welcome to Lazy Daze, a sun soaked executive-style property which occupies one of the most exclusive waterfront positions on Lake Macquarie on the NSW Central Coast, and offers everything you could ever dream of for your holiday, with panoramic water views to the north and plenty of lifestyle appeal as part of the package.
Just 90 minutes from Sydney and with a selection of pristine beaches all within a few minutes drive, this spectacular home is not far for you and your family to enjoy.
Spend your days having a lakefront picnic by the water, paddle from the backyard, moor your boat or jet ski off the private jetty or simply relax and take in the view.
Beautifully styled throughout, the heart of your stay will surely be spent upstairs where you will find the fully equipped kitchen including induction cooktop, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher, open plan dining and living area which flows seamlessly onto the covered verandah soaking up one of the best views of Lake Macquarie you will find.
Lake views abound from the master bedroom which is also located on the upper level featuring a king size bed, two seater lounge, ensuite and direct access to the back balcony. Bedroom 2 completes this level.
Downstairs comprises the remaining bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and second living space which opens onto the backyard and alfresco area.
To make your stay here even more relaxing why not soak your days away in the outdoor spa
Lazy Daze is truly is a home away from home, a place where you can spend a couple of nights or even a week or two.
Comfortably sleeping 10 people, it’s suitable for 2 families or is equally ideal as a spacious, private family retreat. 2x additional single beds available on request.
Bedroom 1 - 1 x king bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 x double bed
Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen bed with ensuite
Bedroom 4- 2x king single beds
Other features include: air conditioning, flat screen TVs, Apple T Box, Wifi access available for guests, full laundry facilities, comfy lounges, BBQ, plenty of outdoor dining options and drive thru garage. Bed and bath linen is all provided for your convenience.
Local Amenities around Lazy Daze
- Village shops at nearby Summerland Point are reached within a 10 minute stroll, including bakery, takeaway outlets and Foodworks supermarket.
- Gwandalan Shops – Located on Gamban Road opposite the bowling club, shops include a butcher, bakery, chinese takeaway, convenience store, chemist, bottle shop & post office.
- Service Station – Ampol – 64a Cams BVD, Summerland Point NSW 2259
- Gwandalan Bowling Club, Summerland Tennis Club “The Tenno”, Munmorah Bowlo Club. All Clubs have courtesy buses. Gwandalan Bowling Club offers a restaurant, live entertainment, Pool Comp, Euchre, Bingo, Social Darts and Meat/ Seafood Raffles.
- Shopping Centres are located at Lake Munmorah on Kemira Rd and Lake Haven Dr & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven NSW 2263
Local Attractions near Lazy Daze
- Frazer Beach, Birdie Beach and Munmorah Conservation Reserve
- Caves Beach
- Sandy Beach Reserve at Summerland Point
- Catherine Hill Bay
Lake Macquarie is the largest salt water lake in the Southern Hemisphere and offers a multitude of fishing spots both on shore and out on the lake.