Ultimate Escape in the stunning Hunter Valley!
Very family friendly with lots of activities for Banjos guests only.
Banjos consists of 3 luxury architect designed lodges:
* Swagman's Rest Lodge: 2 bedrooms (sleeps 6)
* Clancy's Lodge: 3 bedrooms (sleeps 8)
* Brumby's Run Lodge: 4 bedrooms (sleeps 10)
We can accommodate 24 guests in beds with the use of extra beds in each lodge.
WHEN BOOKING ALL 3 LODGES YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF ENJOYING THE ENTIRE RETREAT IN COMPLETE PRIVACY!
All 9 bedrooms have en-suites, king-size beds (convert into singles), plus 2 extra beds in each lodge. Bedrooms have ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning, and electric blankets.
Each lodge is extremely spacious with slow combustion wood fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens and laundries, large covered decks with BBQs and outdoor furniture and stunning bushland views from every room make you feel part of nature!
Exclusive Recreation Centre includes:
* Full-size tennis court
* 9-hole mini-golf course
* Indoor spa, (with stunning views)
* Table tennis,
* Children's Adventure Playground
* Swing set - undercover on deck of recreation building
* Giant chess set
ALL FACILITIES AT NO EXTRA COST (excluding the sauna which is coin operated)
Environmental Centre with extensive literature relating to the flora and fauna that surround Banjos.
* Abundance of wildlife will delight everyone.
* Access to Restaurant, salt-water swimming pool, lagoon for swimming & picnics
* Bushwalking trails
* Close vicinity to local wineries, golf courses, heritage township, arts & crafts centre, ballooning.
Banjos is small enough to be exclusive but offers the benefits of a large resort. Loads of activities for everyone!
We are also disabled friendly.
Banjos has won in excess of 28 Tourism Awards since 2002.
BANJOS is truly a unique retreat!
Banjos Bushland Retreat offers uniqueness to its guests by creating an unforgettable experience in a truly Australian environment. Not only does Banjos offer the "ultimate escape" by providing unhosted 4 1/2 star purpose built accommodation but its surrounds ensure an "up close and personal" encounter with many wonderful examples of the Australian flora and fauna - wallabies, kangaroos, kookaburras, king parrots, crimson rosellas, fairy wrens, firetails, possums and lizards will all delight you with their presence.
Nestled on the upper slopes of the Moonabung Ranges, only 2 hours from Sydney, Banjos Bushland Retreat offers luxury unhosted accommodation set within 20 acres of private unspoilt bushland. The three architecturally designed lodges and private recreation centre rest within a 1000 acre reserve with spectacular views across the Hunter Valley and Barrington Tops.
Full directions are given with confirmation of booking.
In 2004 Banjos Bushland Retreat received the highest award in the Unique Accommodation category at the New South Wales Tourism Awards. As a result of winning this category for 3 years, Banjos was inducted into the NSW Tourism Awards Hall of Fame. This is an achievement that only a few organisations have achieved and one that we are extremely proud of.
UNIQUE ACCOMMODATION - TOURISM AWARDS:
* NSW Tourism Hall of Fame 2004
* Hunter Region Tourism 2002,2004,2006,2007 & 2008
* Hunter Region Tourism Silver Award 2011 & 2013
* NSW Tourism 2002,2003,2004 & 2006
* NSW Tourism 2011 Bronze Award
* Australian Tourism Awards 2002,2003,2004 & 2006 Finalist
* Hunter Region Tourism 2003 Award of Distinction
* Hunter Business Excellence 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 2008 ,2011& 2013
* Hunter Business Excellence - Business of the Year 2006 & 2013
* HMAA NSW Unique Accommodation 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2011
* National Accommodation Industry Award of Excellence Gold 2011
* Tourism Industry Council - Accredited Tourism Business
* Eco Tourism Australia - Accredited Advanced Ecotourism