$410 per night for two couples
$240 per night for one couple
Minimum 2 night stay.
50 booking deposit.
If guests use the second bedroom for their children, extra fee of $60 per child.
Sorry no pets.
Rates subject to change.
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Dividing range, near the historic village of Wollombi lies Wollombi Brook Cottages, the perfect country accommodation overlooking the picturesque Wollombi Brook.
Wollombi is situated at the gateway to Hunter Valley Wine Country, only 2 hours drive north of Sydney in NSW. The cottage suits couples looking for privacy and offers a healing experience from city life.
Set on 100 acres of natural bushland, guests may explore at their leisure and enjoy local wildlife. The cottage sleeps two couples, and is fully self-contained. This country retreat has an indoor and outdoor area, with spacious rooms and great attention to detail to ensure a perfect country getaway.
Wollombi Brook Cottages was opened in November 2008, and offers private, relaxing, self-contained accommodation in the Hunter Valley, for one or two couples.
The cottage has two queen size bedrooms, located at either end of the cottage, each with direct access to the verandah so you can enjoy the view.The adjoining living areas are spacious and comfortably furnished.
The cottage enjoys a leafy outlook and a very relaxing atmosphere, with light airy rooms, and plenty of space for your next getaway. Enjoy a break with your partner, or a visit to Wine Country with a couple of friends.
- Queen size beds with electric blankets and quality linen
- Comfortable lounge room with satellite TV
- Generous sized bathroom with spacious shower and fluffy towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, gas cooktop and microwave
- Filtered drinking rainwater
- Basic kitchen essentials such as oil, balsamic vinegar, tomato sauce, salt and pepper
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- TV and DVD player
- Books and magazines
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Gas heating
- Ceiling fans
- Gas BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
THE WOLLOMBI VALLEY
Wollombi Valley is located north-east of Sydney, just 90 minutes drive from Sydney's northern suburbs.
A significant meeting point on the north-south trade and travel route for coastal Aboriginal people, the Wollombi Valley was inhabited for thousands of years by the Aboriginal people. Wollombi later played a key role in the expansion of the Sydney colony in the 1820s.