Jibbon Beach Bed & Breakfast is ideal for couples looking for a romantic seaside escape only an hour’s drive from the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
It is an open plan, self-contained, beach front suite which is located just metres away from the Royal National Park, the oldest National Park in Australia.
We are located in Bundeena and inside the Royal National Park:
60 minute drive from Sydney's CBD
45 minute drive from Sydney Airport
20 minute ferry ride to/from Cronulla which has a connecting train service
Features & Amenities:
• North-east facing water views
• Queen size bed with luxury bed linen
• Ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower and bathroom amenities
• Luxury bath towels and beach towels
• 32” HD Television
• DVD player
• Split system air-conditioner
• Block out privacy blinds
• Iron and ironing board
• Kitchenette with sink, stone bench top, small fridge, microwave, dishwasher, egg-boiler, kettle, toaster, crockery, glassware, table linen and cutlery. Self-catered breakfast provisions such as tea, coffee, milk, eggs, cereal, bread, butter and jam are included.
• Small dining table and chairs
• Expansive deck with breathtaking views of the beach, bay and city skyline
• Outdoor table and chairs
• BBQ (salt, pepper, mixed herbs, oil and cooking utensils are provided)
• 2 sun loungers and outdoor dining setting
• Outdoor shower
• Access via own external entry
• Off-street parking
• Regrettably our facilities are not suitable for children (under 18 years) or pets
• The room is not accessible by wheelchair
• The room is attached to the house but has its own external entrance and gate which leads directly onto the beach
Things to do:
• Relax on the deck or beach
• Wander the Bundeena Maianbar Art Trial and or Markets by the Sea on the first Sunday of every month
• See the Aboriginal rock carvings on Jibbon headland
• Explore the numerous bush tracks and coastal tracks in the Royal National Park. You can walk to some of the most iconic landmarks in the Royal National Park including Wedding Cake Rock, Figure 8 Pools and Eagle Rock.
• Cycle through the bike trails in the Royal National Park
• Hire a kayak or stand up paddle board at Bundeena Kayaks
• The room looks directly out onto Jibbon Beach where you can enjoy swimming or snorkelling in the bay. Gunyah Beach, Horderns Beach and Bonnie Vale are also a short stroll away.
• Enjoy a barbecue on the deck
• Eat out at one of the local cafes, Bowling Club or RSL (please note that the RSL is currently closed due to fire damage)
• Catch the scenic ferry ride to Cronulla