Beautiful 7 bedroom wonderland has it all for an unforgettable family holiday. Perfectly located between bush and beach - just 200m from Coledale's patrolled beach!
This house has been created for fun both for adults and children!
* Heated outdoor concrete swimming pool with a jumping wall at the deep end and a shallow area for the little ones
* Outdoor Jacuzzi/Spa for relaxation in quiet and private bush setting
* Huge Springfree trampoline
* 20m flying fox
* 2 swings, trapeze and rope ladders
* Rope swing
* Cubby house
* Sand pit
* Dance studio/ disco room
* Table tennis table
* Mini farm with chickens and rabbits, very friendly for little ones to feed and pet.
This home has the facilities you would expect from a holiday resort! Its size means that a 2 or 3 families can enjoy a holiday together in private seclusion by the beach. You will not want to leave!
We have recently relisted this exclusive property after a major extension adding 3 more bedrooms and an extra sitting room and is now available to book for the Christmas and Summer Period. The photos have yet to be updated.
* Large front sitting room with ocean views, 3 sofas, smart tv, dvd and videos
* Dining room seats 10 and overlooks pool
* Fully equipped kitchen views pool and back yard
* Huge back sitting room/rumpus
* Downstairs bathroom with shower
* Separate laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
* Double garage with full mirrors, ballet bar and disco lights table tennis table
* Master bedroom with luxurious king sized bed, en suite bathroom and ocean views (sleeps 2)
* Queen bedroom with queen sized bed and trundle escarpment views (sleeps 2 to 3)
* 2 singles or a king with ocean views (sleeps 2)
* Double with escarpment views (sleeps 2)
* 2 singles with ocean views (sleeps 2)
* Single and trundle bed with ocean views (sleeps 2)
* 2 singles with ocean and escarpment views (sleeps 2)
* Upstairs sitting room with digital TV
* Bathroom with corner bath and shower
* Separate toilet
Located 1 hour South of Sydney and 20 km North of Wollongong Coledale is one of the relaxed and friendly villages along the scenic ocean drive between Stanwell Park and Thirroul. The village has everything you need for your holiday including a video shop, convenience store, bottle shop, RSL and 2 cafe / restaurants.
Beautiful beaches run all along the coast offer some fantastic surfing, snorkelling, swimming, water-sports and fishing (boat ramp nearby). There are 2 ocean pools within 10 minutes walk and an Olympic size pool a few minutes drive away. Austinmer beach won the "Best Beach in NSW" award is also close by.
To the north is the famous Seacliff Bridge and the oldest National Park in Australia with bush and coastal walks and waterfalls.
Other activities locally include hang-gliding, paragliding, rock-climbing (inc local climbing wall) and scuba-diving. Walking and cycling along the 35km coast bike track.
Activities in Wollongong include a Science Centre, Art Museum, Buddhist Temple, Lighthouse, Harbour, Botanical Gardens and Shopping.
(This property featured in the Sunday Herald in 2005)