"Seacliff" enjoys panoramic ocean and coastal views set in 2 acres of native bushland. The property includes a swimming pool with large ocean facing sun deck, and a tennis court.
The house has north-facing living areas with log fire, fully equipped chef's kitchen, separate TV room, 4 double bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms incl. rain showers and bath and integrated sound throughout.
This house is very private, located on top of the cliff looking down on all around it.
A large open plan living, kitchen and dining room face north, and look out over the pool as well as the ocean view.
There are 8 sun lounges next to the pool for lounging in the sun and taking in the ocean views.
The rear of the house has a flat lawned area overlooking the national park forest. It's a great place to set up a picnic table.
The chef's kitchen has everything you'll need to prepare and host a gourmet meal for 10 people.
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS
- No more than 10 guests on the premises at any time. Arrivals are monitored.
- Rubbish to be put in marked council wheelie bins only, with any excess removed by guests.
- Wheelie bins to be put out for curb side collection on Sunday evening or prior to departure on Sunday.
- No Pets
- Make sure the house is left as you found it - clean and furniture in its original position
- Smoking outside only, with butts binned.
- No glass near the pool, plastic glassware provided
- No loud music that will disturb the neighbours
- All doors and windows closed when guests leave - the weather can change quickly
- Access along shared driveway please drive slowly
- Please keep the front gate shut at all times
- minimum 2 night stay on weekends, 3 nights on long weekends.
You'll have access to the whole property except the detached garage which is used for storage.
I don't live at the house, but am on call if needs be.
Located within walking distance of the beach, the many Royal National Park hiking trails, and Figure 8 pool. Otford is at the end of the Coastal Walk. The local Otford pantry does great coffee on the weekend. The nearby Symbio wildlife park is great for kids and viewing Australian and exotic wild life.
The house is close to the Otford train station, 5-10 minute walk.
Other things to note
There are some landscaping works underway in the block, but it won't impact your stay. We're happy to accommodate a late check out if no guests are arriving on the day of departure.