Modern style unit overlooking the Shellharbour main street & ocean. Containing two bedrooms main with queen bed, second with bunk-bed and single, also features two sofa beds, in total this property can sleep up to 9 people, main with en-suite, good sized balcony with BBQ facilities. Stainless steel kitchen facilities, easy living with walking distance to all Shellharbour Village has to offer.
The Hibiscus offers a lovely view from the front balcony overlooking the beautiful picturesque Shellharbour village. The back balcony overlooks a well maintained, tranquil complex worthy of praise.
The lounge room has a flat screen television DVD player and CD player,so don't forget to bring your favourite music.
If you get tired of relaxation then take a stroll to Shellharbour Village and delight in some of the food and beverages on offer in any of the many restaurants in the main street.
Given the unit is in a strata complex "The Hibiscus unit" has a definite "no party" & "no
schoolie" policy. We also do not accept pets. This is to accommodate the normal living of other occupants within the complex. The property does not have underground parking available, though there is a free council carpark located behind the building.
Shellharbour Village is located in the Illawarra region south of Wollongong and is just over 100 km from Sydney.
It is surrounded by lovely beaches and countryside.
Some of the many attractions of the area include:
* Minnamurra rainforest
* The Illawarra Fly
* Local towns such as Kiama, Jamberoo, Gerringong and Berry just to name a few.
* The Links golf course at Shellcove
* Jamberoo Action Park
* Bass Point [our marine national park]
* Take a drive up north and explore the breathtaking Grand Pacific Drive and all the wonderful northern Illawarra beaches
What to bring!!
* All linen for must be brought ie, bed sheets, pillow cases, duvet, pillow protectors, mattress protectors.
* Extra blankets may be required in the Winter months
* Beach Towels
* Laundry detergent, washing up liquid, tea & coffee, food & drink, mosquito spray and/or coils, bin liners, toiletries (including toilet paper), & First Aid Kit.
1. Full refunds of deposits (less a $75 cancellation fee plus any fees and charges including portal fees) are possible only with a minimum of 2 months notice. If less than 2 months notice is given then the full deposit is forfeited unless the property is re-let by us for the full term of the booking. No refunds of any unused portions of a holiday are given. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled in any school holiday period unless the property is rebooked. Refunds will be paid by the end of month of cancellation or when the property cancelled has been rebooked (see above), whichever applies.
2. If your holiday is cancelled due to payment not being made by the due date, a rebooking fee of $35 will apply to reinstating the booking.