Spectacular two storey house located on absolute beachfront Shellharbour
Newly established residence is fully furnished with a modern fitout, with bedding for 9 people making it ideal for a summer getaway with family and/or friends.
The property adjoins the Shellharbour Reserve and Surfclub with easy walking distance to the Shellharbour's main restaurant strip
Also consists of a master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite, second bedroom with single bunks and trundle, and third bedroom with bunk facility capacity for 4 1 double and 1 single plus single trundle
All Bedrooms have a fan, bedding doona, sheets, pillows etc. and in built wardrobes.
Towels are included
Airconditioning to upper level
Fully equipped kitchen inculding:
- Pots and Pans
- Plates and Cutlery
- Glassware and mugs
- toaster and Kettle
- Top quality appliances fridge, wine fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven and stovetop
- dishwashing utensils powder/cloths etc.
Dining table and outdoor table, plus outdoor lounge with direct beach access
Upper and lower lounge areas with TV screens and foxtel
Upper and lower outdoor entertainment areas with spectacular views
Also includes an outdoor shower
Laundry Facilities Include:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes line
Things to do
Shellharbour is situated 106km south of Sydney and just a short drive to Wollongong and Kiama.
There is plenty of things to do, such as:
- Stockland Mall and Cinemas
- Shopping at the local Shellharbour Village Craft Markets second Sunday of each month
- Go to the local cafes and restaurants.
- Walking along the tracks or ocean
- Spending time at the Patrolled beaches and parks
- Visit the many fishing locations, such as Bass Point located
- Organising a fishing Charter
- Going to the Workers Club, Bowling Club or the hotel
- Having diving and surfing lessions
- Playing golf at Shellharbour or Calderwood
STRICTLY Minimum 4 night stay
Please note - This property is not available for functions, parties, or events
Please review the attached Rental Agreement for terms and conditions