Mooloomoon is a beautiful property nestled in native bushland on the banks of the Edward River walking distance from Moulamein, in southern NSW.
Mooloomoon has 2 fully self contained deluxe cabins which sleep 5 in each..
Mooloomoon is a great place to fish and boat on the beautiful Edward River. Take a 10 minute walk into Moulamein town, tour through the properties heritage listed shearing shed and view the properties native kangaroos.
Accommodation includes 2 fully self contained deluxe cabins: 2 bedrooms (sleeps 5), spa, heating/AC, TV, outdoor setting on deck, fully self contained kitchen and beautiful views of the Edward River. Bedroom 1 - double bed. Bedroom 2 - Bunk bed with single on top and double on bottom. Cabin 1 has extras such as fold out double couch, BBQ and Pot Belly Stove. Linen available.
Cabins have access to a river front BBQ area, toilets, laundry and shower block.
Mooloomoon is a great place to:
- Fish and boat on the Edward River (small boat ramp on property - large boat ramp in Moulamein town.
- Take a 10 minute stroll into the oldest town in the Riverina, Moulamein. Attractions include a historical court house and police station which was erected in 1848 and is open to the public, a large centrally located lake ideal for water sports and a tennis and bowls club.
- Tour through the properties huge heritage listed shearing shed
- View the properties large population of kangaroos
- Take a 50 minute drive to Barham or Swan Hill. Swan Hill has attractions such as the Murray Downs Golf and Country Club and the Pioneer Settlement.