This property is a three bedroom apartment with living area and separate dining area in a great location in central Wagga Wagga just a short walking distance from the CBD. With two queen size beds and one single bed it can accommodate up to five adults.
This homely apartment is equipped with modern furniture and styling and has heating and cooling for all year round comfort. Other features include a fully equipped kitchen, large living area including flat screen TV, off-street parking, full laundry facilities and is located in a quiet neighbourhood. Easy walk to the main st or take a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Murrumbidgee river.
This apartment is suitable for large groups and families and is a comfortable place to stay during your visit to Wagga Wagga.
Nearby activities include:
- Minutes away from central Wagga’s shops, restaurants and cafes
- Close to hospital and public transport
- Nearby horse and bike trails
- Short drive to the mountains and snow fields
- RAAF Museum, Riverina Museum and Rail Heritage Museum
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens and Zoo
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery and Art Glass Gallery
- Crestwood Lavender Farm
- Indoor Go-Karting, tenpin bowling, arcade games venue and trampoline centre
- Close to sporting facilities such as Robertson Oval, Bolton Park and Oasis Regional Aquatic Centre
- 10 minute drive to Kapooka Army Base